Avengers Christmas

It was Christmas morning, Tony was down stairs, starting the morning coffee, yawning, running his hand through his hair, he would wait 10 more minutes before turning Christmas music on, two minutes later Natasha came down stairs, she had a tee shirt and shorts on, which was uncommon for her, she smiled at Tony who was sat on the couch with his coffee, Nat grabbed her favorite mug and poured herself a glass, sitting on the chair.

"How long?" Natasha asked him sitting on her feet, wrapping the afghan around her legs so Tony would stop his prying eyes.
Tony snapped up to grab his phone. "5 minutes"
Nat took a sip of her hot coffee that taste like chocolate. "Steve's up I bet, you know him though, likes to stay in bed"
"Thor, Bruce, Clint?" Tony looked around at the empty compound, presents lined the tree.
Natasha shook her head. "Clint wasn't in bed, but he has family, so I don't expect him, Thor and Bruce well... good luck Tony" Natasha smiled and took another sip of coffee to ignore Tony.
Tony checked his phone time, at least 10 minutes had passed since he came down stairs. "Music time!" Tony shouted excitedly. "J.A.R.V.I.S, Christmas playlist throughout the building"
"Yes sir" His robot AI responded.

Rudolf the red nose reindeer begins to play through out the compound, Tony's face lit up to the music that was now playing, dancing a very bad version of the waltz around the giant tree that was in the center of the living space, Natasha covered her ears hoping it would drown the sound of the music that played above her.

"Christmas is such a wonderful time!" Tony shouted from behind the tree, he continued to dance around until Steve came downstairs, not looking at Tony or Nat, but going straight to the coffee, as Steve was getting his morning coffee, you could feel the floor shake.

Natasha, Steve and Tony all looked up to the ceiling. "Thor's awake" Nat said as Steve sat down.
"Or is it Bruce? Thor and him had a sparing match last night" Steve commented sipping and making a gross face at the contents in his cup. "Really? Chocolate coffee Tony?"
Tony scoffs. "Why the night before Christmas? Jarvis! Wake them up"
"I am awake Stark" Thor dropped his hammer next to the table, walking over to the coffee maker.
"So..." Steve set his coffee down on the coffee table in front of him. all that's left is..."

Hulk roars up stairs, but the screams fade away.

"Bruce" Nat finishes Steve's sentence.
"Exactly!" Tony exclaimed, turning his head towards the stairs where he saw Bruce make his appearance.

Bruce came down the stairs holding onto the railing looking rather dazed and confused.

His confused face became more concerned as he realized it was Christmas morning. "Oh man, I didn't ruin Christmas did I?"
"No it wouldn't be an Avengers Christmas without a few mishaps, get some coffee Bruce" Natasha gave him a warm smile.
"Thanks" Bruce smiled, he finally had a home where no one judged him and everyone loved and cared about him.
"So where should we start?" Tony pulled the first gift from underneath the tree.

As Tony said that the phone rang, looking at his caller ID, Clint popped up on his phone, Tony enlarged it so everyone could see him.

"Clint, hey how are you?" Tony greeted him, sitting back by the couch, leg stretched out while the other was bent up by his chest.
"Hey, we all just woke up and wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas" Clint's kids gathered around the computer Clint was at and waved, Laura came up behind them and waved to the team.
"Yeah you too Clint, we miss you!" Natasha told him before Tony could say something dumb.
"Hey well listen, go enjoy your Christmas and we'll see you when you get home" Instead of saying something dumb Tony was short and sweet for once.
"Bye guys"
"Bye" Clint waved goodbye and the phone call ended.

The Christmas music began to play again and everyone groaned, Natasha had her head cover with the blanket again.

"Do we have to listen to this awful noise all day?" Thor asked.
"Yes, it's Christmas!" Tony was angry no one was in the holiday spirit.
"The least you could do is turn it down, I have a headache" Bruce had his head in his hands rubbing his eyes.
"Um whose fault is it that they hulked out?" Tony snarked back at Bruce, pointing to him.
Bruce groaned in frustration. "Thor"
Thor's laugh rumbled through out the compound. "Hey, I was in the mood for some sparring, none of you can take me, so I asked Banner"

"No, no" Bruce nervously laughed, he pointed to Thor. "You taunted Hulk out"
"Well Banner said no, so I asked Hulk" Thor leaned back on the couch with a giant mug of some kind of ale.
"Can we stop bickering and open some presents?" Tony threw some of his gifts to the rest of the group.
"Yes, go for it" Tony gave out his gifts first which was all suit upgrades, Thor gave them all Asgardian weapons, Natasha gave them all baked goods, Steve gave them tickets to a baseball game and Bruce gave them all time travel devices which were emergency only tools."Nat I didn't know you could bake" Bruce stuffed his face with a big chocolate chip cookie.
"I can cook too" Natasha tooted her own horn.
"Is that who makes all the delicious food?" Thor's interest peaked once he learned Natasha could cooked.
Nat gave a soft smile. "Sometimes"
"You need to come to Asgard and cook for me" Thor's smile beamed in hopes that she would come to Asgard.
Natasha shook her head as quick as she could. "I don't think..."
"Oh come on! It could be fun!" Thor slapped Nat on the arm.
"No one is going anywhere" Nick Fury came down the stairs of the base.
"Director Fury" Steve stood up to greet Nick.
"Sorry to ruin everyone's Christmas, but word has gotten out that Hydra has gotten a hold of Loki's scepter"
"Where's it being held?" Tony asked popping up new feeds on the Scepter.
Nick did a head count of the team, missing one. "In Sokovia, you will need to fly immediately where is Barton?"
"At home with his family because it's Christmas, we aren't going anywhere today, call tomorrow we'll be ready" Tony crossing his arms and standing his ground.
"Fine, be at base tomorrow" Nick leaves the headquarters.
Tony scuffed, throwing his hands against his thighs. "We don't even get Christmas off, what a rip off"
"Were Avengers, we don't get days off, didn't you read what you signed up for?" Steve interjected, going into the kitchen for more coffee, but stopped realizing it was the gross chocolate coffee.
"Were soldiers to them, nothing more" Thor told them. "This is how it was on Asgard, I was to be king, but kings still fight wars"
"Fine, but dinner first" Tony crosses his arms and nodded his head to finalize his statement.