Cheating Misunderstandings

He only drove for a short while, arriving at a small diner. I was behind a car and when the car turned left, I slowed down and kept my distance. Finally, I saw him hop out of the car and walk into the diner.

It looks really cool. Like one of those old fashioned ones. I parked the car away from his and watched through the window as he sat in front of some girl. She was pretty. Really pretty.

Pretty, fair skin; dark, ebony hair framing her beautiful face and making her green eyes pop in such a pretty way. Her lips were also a pretty pink shade, putting the whole mysterious look together. Who the hell is she?

I close my eyes tight and sink deep into the car seat, praying that this can't be happening.

Please don't be cheating...

Please do-

I cut my thoughts off. I'm not going to just sit here and watch him cheat on me.

I am a Latina.

I don't have to take this... It's in my blood to fight and I'm damn sure not fighting for him. I'm fighting to mess that bitches face up. Who the hell does she think she is talking to a taken boy?

She doesn't know who she's playing with and obviously neither does Jake.

I'll show them.

I can be a crazy ass Latina bitch if I want and right now, I don't have that control.

I step out of my car and walk into the diner. Of course, it looks exactly what I thought.

Red leather seats, black and white checkered walls and floors. An occasional yellow here and there. It honestly reminds me of the diner in 'Saved By The Bell'.

I shake of the warm cozy feeling the diner welcomes and put on my death glare.

I walk to the their table and slam my hand hard on it, making them jump a bit.

"Dani? What are y-"

"Save it Jake. Who is this?" I acknowledge the mystery girl.

"Jenna this is my girlfriend, Dani," she stood up and immediately hugged me. She smelled nice. Damn. Why is she so freaking perfect?

But Jake called me his girlfriend to her, "Jake has told me so much about you!" She squealed, "It's nice to finally meet you." She offered me a bowl of fries but I declined, still slightly confused.

"Wait, so you guys aren't," I paused. She immediately shook her head.

Sure, I felt bad that I thought Jake was cheating on me and that maybe I didn't trust him with that.

"Oh," I mumbled.

Jake looked a little hurt. I guess I would too if I found out he didn't trust me as much as I'm supposed to.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"It's no problem, really. Would you like to join us?" I immediately declined. I think I've done enough for today.

"No, stay. I want you guys to know each other," he finally spoke.

Okay then...

*******

Hi guys

I don't have anything to say...

Comment

Vote

Pm/ DM me

I love you!

Ur so beautiful, in case no one has told u lately

-RoseXx