Keep it on the DL

Today was going to be Jake and I's first day at school since he asked me to be his girlfriend. The one problem is that I still don't know if he wants us to be a secret or not.

   After the Teen Wolf marathon on Sunday, Jake and Dylan left. Prying Rose and Dylan apart was the hardest thing to accomplish. Rose is currently cutting or 'upcycling' as she likes to call it, one of my t-shirts.

   She had cut the sleeves off and fringed the hem up to just below her belly button. I'm going to take that shirt back one day. I thought. Her lower half was adorned in a pair of my leggings which guaranteed that one size fits most.

   We walked into the school parking lot and I immediately spotted Jake, Dylan, and they're abundant group of friends. Being the nervous person I am, I speed walked into hall 300, where both Rose and I's lockers were located and slid to the floor. "Why didn't you go to him? He was right there." Roses voice sounded like it was coming from above me because she was standing and I was sitting.

   I shrugged, looking at the floor, "I don't know if he wants the school to knowvabout us."

   "Okay, how about this; We can go together. You to Jake and me to Dylan because to be honest, I don't know if he wants to go public either."

   I nodded, sighing before getting up and slinging my bag over my shoulder,  "Fine."

   We walked out, heading towards Jake's group. He spoted me a few steps away and smiled, making his way towards me. His fingers intertwined with mine as he gave me a quick kiss. My face changed colors, the skin of my cheek tingling. Rose had found Dylan who was frowning down at her uh oh.. She backed away shaking her head as she looksed like she was about to cry and then finally, a tear slipped from her dark brown eyes as she lifted her right arm up and connected it to Dylan's cheek. "I hate you!" she yells before disappearing down the hallway, Probably to the bathroom.

   " I have to go check on her." Jake nodded, giving me another kiss on the cheek.

   " I'll find out what are you said to her." With that, our fingers untangled as he walked away to his friends and my to mine.

   The first thing I heard when I entered the bathroom was Roses sobs. "Rose?" I called out. "Rose, what happened?" I sighed, placing a hand on my waist.

   "He's a f.ucking dick." She spat, sobbing again.

   "What did he say to you?"

   "He- He told me that I shouldn't be talking to him right now. That he'll talk to me when I get home. We have to keep it on the down low." she mocked the last sentence in a high pitched voice.

   "That's why you slapped him?" She shook her head.

   "After that, he decided to put in a show since he noticed the guys were watching and asked me if I wanted to meet him in the janitors closet at lunch."

   "Don't worry, Rose. I'm sure he's just trying to keep some stupid image." She shook her head.

   "Why do guys have to care so much about their image? It's not fair how we just put things away to make room for them meanwhile if they're busy, it's whatever." She had a point.

   "I don't know but just think of those stories you read. Harry Styles always starts out ignorant, doesn't he?" She noded, "Then he meets the girl and in the end, he just turns into sweet, adorable, fluff Harry, right?" Am I seriously using a fanfiction reference right now?

   "Mmm."

   "So maybe it just takes time for the guys to realize their reality." Whoa, that was deep.

   "I guess you're right. So, what should I do now?"

   "I honestly don't know. I just gave you all the advice I can."

   "Fine. Thanks for the advice, though." She leaned her head onto my shoulder for the second time this week.

   "Don't thank me, thank Tumblr." I shrug my shoulders. Rose laughs, shutting her eyes and tilting her head back. She stands up and holds her hand out for me to grab, which I do because I'm too lazy actually help myself off the floor. We walked back out but Rose kept her distance from Dylan.

   I hope they don't become that couple...

***

Sorry I updated this at 9:00+ I noticed the chapter was a little short so I added more to it which took a while since I had to improvise on the rest of the chapter. I know its still a bit short but i'll update again on Saturday.

Sooo @Daniluvu how is it so far eh *nudge* ay *wiggles eyebrows*

I CAN ALREADY TELL THAT THURSDAY WONT BE GOOD FOR ME SO MONDAYS AND SATURDAYS!

*my updates might be late* *sometimes at midnight*

R.I.P Joan Rivers :'(

WAIT A MINUTE GUYS! WHAT ABOUT FASHION POLICE? NOOOOOOOO!!!

so who watched the Unauthorized Saved By The Bell movie? Bc it was awesome!!

Btw.. I'm switching the Evelyn character. Her name is now Katina and Evelyn will come in later as Jakes' best friend.

-RoseXx