50

Everyone thank you for helping Tabby and I. When she text me at work how much additional help we were going to help me it touched me alot. I am not use to help from people I barely met. It is much appreciated and the support you showed Tabby is amazing.

Everyone said we were welcome and told Kelly to get used to us helping when them and others will help as we will help others too.
Everyone ate. The guys went downstairs with Penelope and her husband to go work out for awhile.   Katelyn,  Nina and the rest of us females ate outside with our feet in the pool. Everyone stayed  for about an hour and than left.  I finally parked my new suv in the driveway after  Kelly and I went to go get some ice cream to eat out at Baskin Robbins .

Babe who taught you how to park.  Kelly I am tired I will move it later.  It's okay.  Lets take a  shower and go to bed. I had a rough day at work especially after the bad accident happened on I -80. At first , I thought I was going to have to work over and you be moving and everything else with the others with out me.
We reviewed the designs that Carlo emailed Kelly.  She approved them. 

Kelly I want to buy the other condo once I start working and making money so I can own some property.  Sure.  I will sell you the third one. Thank you.  I will pay you going rate too.  Babe we can discuss  the particulars later.  I am beat.

Kelly logged out of her lap top and put it on her night stand. She kissed me good night.  As soon as her head hit pillow,  she was out.   I got on my lap top and started going through my bank Statement on line.  I had 90,000. Saved so far . I was looking at the prices  for condos around here. The current price was going for  378,900 and up. I logged out of my lap top and turned off the lamp and nodded off.

Aunties where were you two? We warmed up the left overs.  We thought you would be back sooner . Sorry Amal and I was helping Tabitha unpack her boxes and set up their place.  She moved in with the moving van today? Yes, she asked us not to say anything so you two would concentrate on studying only and and agreed.  Auntie you shouldn't of done that.  I would of helped. Me too. By the way.  Here our your checks.  Please write us new ones for a thousand instead. I saw how much you haggled the owner.  Yup she asked me not to return for awhile. I don't blame you. You two get some sleep.  We are beat .Night. night. Love you Aunties. We love you too sweetie.

They went to bed while we stayed up for awhile after we took a long bath together.

I received  a text from saying she got back safely and was going to bed. I was glad she arrived home safely.  I was beat and took a shower than change the bedding for my bed.

  I was beat and took a shower than change the bedding for my bed

I than went to my office to check my emails  before going to bed  and  closing my curtains