78

The following morning we had breakfast at the Marriott with the other judges. Several had hang overs and one lady mistook me for my sister and cornered me in the bathroom and tried to kiss me. I slapped her hard and left the restroom.

Katelyn what's wrong? Nothing. You sure? Yes,I handle it. Let's go.

The lady judge comes out and says to me, Dr. Isles I just wanted to kiss you. She is not Dr. Isles Joan this is my girlfriend her twin sister. Oh, I am so sorry. She has a wicked slap. I see that. My sister wouldn't be interested in someone who would come onto her in the ladies restroom unless your Jane Rizzoli. She is her ex wife. Yes, but they are back together. LETS GO NOW SIMON.

We leave and I apologize to Katelyn. She tells me don't worry about it. It's not the first time someone has mistaken me for bisexual sister and won't be the last.

We finally make it to my place and he brings in my over night bag and he asks me to join him with several of the judges and lawyers and I agree. I go change. We take our own vehicle because I am suppose to meet Molly in the afternoon. We arrive at Roseville golf course and what you know. The judge who mistook me for my sister was there. I start laughing when my sister and Jane join us.
Katelyn I am again sorry. What are you sorry for Joan?Jane I thought she was Dr. Isles in the Marriott bathroom and I tried to kiss her. You just never stop. My ex wife when I was married to her and when we were separated too you tried to kiss her always in the bathroom of a restaurant or hotel. She always slapped you. Sis you hit her hard. Good for you. Yes I know. She is lucky that is all I did. Ladies Let's play golf. Joan you are on another team. I don't need them kicking your ass and it's obvious you deserved to be.
Simon. It's the truth Katelyn. Jane, Dr. Isles, Katelyn and I are on one team. Okay. You all figure out your own team. I don't need problems out here.

Joan was following and still trying to flirt with my sister.  Jane had enough anf got in her face to back off or she make her life miserable.  She told  her I think it's the other way around.  Joan don't forget what I know about you. It would be a shame if certain people got a hold of the information.  You wouldn't? Do you really want to find out?

Joan stopped and stayed with her group. The three of us looked at Jane and wonder what she had on Joan.  I knew as a judge,  Joan doesn't back down. I knew it had to be something good for Joan to stop.
J IF YOU MAKE 18TU HOLE IN ONE. YOU WILL RECEIVE SOMETHING YOU HAVE BEEN DYING FOR. MAUR THAT ISN'T FAIR TOO MUCH PRESSURE..YOU GOING FOR IT? IT'S A ONE TIME OFFER ONLY GOOD FOR TONIGHT. YES YES.  Katelyn do you have any idea? Something that deals with dessert. Hmmm. Dr. Isles I bet you ten grand to american river college homeless project fund she will get it.  Okay bet taken.  J will you do it?

Jane makes it. Sis give my sister the check.  She seems Molly today so she can give it to her.  Okay.  See you later . Bye.  Byt you two. Jane have fun. You know I will. Here's the check.  Thanks I need to take off to meet Molly.  Okay.
Simon kisses me and walks me to my vehicle and opens my door and closes it.

I leave and meet up with Molly at her home.  I arrived at backed up in her driveway.

I rang the doorbell

I rang the doorbell. 

Hi Katelyn. You went golfing?Yes and before I forget here is a check for ten thousand from Maura
She lost a bet with Simon that J wouldn't get a hole in one on the 18th hole..  He made a bet with my sister. Thank you.
Come inside.
We discussed the budget for the next school year which would start next month.  We finished and TJ showed up and we ate dinner than I left for home and took a shower.