66

Maura here are the wrought Iron fences that are now up on all the properties in Italy. Two are alike for the other Vinyard down the road.

THE BED AND BREAKFAST INN

AND THE TWO VINEYARDS WITH THE ESTATE AND RESTAURANTS. I wish Kiki could of done them but she is slowing down on doing items now. At least we were able to have her make the grapes and the fabricator included them and Rony made sure of it. Katelyn have you given more thought of moving back there? Yes and I am going to stay here. Mom is gone and you and me is it.  I don't want to be that faraway from you and the others. You, Jane and the others have your job here. Okay as long as you are happy about your decision. I am. I am going to get home.  J is cooking her nanis ravioli tonight. Why don't you pack a bag and stay the night . I know you have work to do. You can use my office. Okay,  I will be there as I log out and pack a bag. I will tell J you are coming.  Thanks Maura.  Your welcome.

I hurried and put out the photo we took in Italy at the Harris 3 sister's wedding

I hurried and put out the photo we took in Italy at the Harris 3 sister's wedding. I packed a bag and secured my  place than headed over to my sister's place.

J I am home. I invitee Katelyn for dinner and to stay over. Cool I know she loves my nanis raviolis. Maur excuse me I need to get by to remove the garlic bread before it burns. I noticed they finally fixed the gate. Yes the guy said the part finally came in. William's family sure made a mess of many people's property.  My law building was finally cleaned up on the side of the building and restained. I know many properties were messed up by his angry relatives but he not only is grieving abs having to deal with their destructive behavior.

 I know many properties were messed up by his angry relatives but he not only is grieving abs having to deal with their destructive behavior

I buzzed in my sister.
She had her bag, purse and lap top in her hands.

Let me help you with your lap top. 

I handed Maura my lap top and she went to put it in her office while I went to one of the guest rooms to leave my bag in.