♡┆Chapter I ›

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

| Cat Love |
" Chapter one "

< The Reveal >

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Zak's POV

Bark
Bark
Bark

Zak woke up from the noice coming from the kitchen, He let out an groaned before standing up and going out of the room.
He tiredly go downstairs, as he sighed.

He open the lights, he thought Rocco were Barking at Bad but...Rocco were barking at the kitchen, It looks like something or someone was in the kitchen. Hiding.

He slowly got closer on the counter, only to see Twitching Cat ears? Confusion come to him as his body make him go closer.

His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped.
Seeing a man sitting on the floor, It's tail wagging-An Cat Tail. His Cat Ears got up, his eyes also widen and blink twice which is pretty cute. Anyways, The Fish he was eating falls down.

He had cute Black and white paws, And he had Blue Hoodie on? Which is big for him And of course a blue pants.

Zak Don't know why, but Small blush Runs to his cheek when he saw the men. He shook it off, then started to shout making the Men Scared.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?! W-WHAT EVEN ARE You..."
Zak stop, as he saw his Ears Going down and the tail aswell. Tears falls down in his eyes, as he look away "P-please don't Hurt m-me! I-im sorry..!"

It can Talk?! What is happening right now!? Is this a Dream?

"Answer my question." The men sniffled, he look down didn't even bother to speak. "Answer me." Zak said harshly, which make the other flinch slightly. "...Cat" An short word comes from the men mouth. "What?" Zak's ears got up in confusion until it hit him.

"Wait...Bad?!" He shouted.

The men nods, he was still looking down at the floor. "...I don't believe you."

Silence.

"Are you really..." The Men nods again, "I am." The men spoke, and look up now staring at Zak. The blue alpha huffed.
He got closer, The men closes his eyes thinking that the Alpha will hurt him. But, no. He felt his soft hands runs to his hair, making him purr like a Cat. His tail wags slowly.

"I won't hurt you..."

He crouches down, Still his hands on his hair. He look to his eyes when the men decided to open it. Green eyes. Like an Shiny Emerald. Zak smiled.

"Your sleeping with me." The Men squeak, When Zak carried him. His pretty light which makes Zak Giggled. Zak carried to his room, he putted Bad on the bed. He quickly layed down, Pulling Bad into an Cuddle.

Bad felt comfortable. He snuggles into the other chest, and drifted off to sleep following by Zak who also fell asleep in there embrace.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Hello! Thank you for reading the first chapter<3 If you guys like it! Feel Free to vote!✨ And Follow me for more💗

Sorry that the Chapter is Short):

Social Medias: Check My Bio🦆✨

Previous books: "The Meet Up ( Remake )"

「 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ¹ 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 」