📺💞┆Movie Night. !

---

A/N: *Sees u* Focus. I'm focu-

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

" Cat Love "
---
Chapter Thirteenth

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

𝙏𝙒 ;
𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ; 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛. 😈

---

No one...POV's :

"Are we for real watching a Movie tonight?" Bad questioned. Both walk on sync, while there hand are intertwined together. The sky was fading in into an orange color which is mix with yellow making it beautiful with the white-yellowish clouds up in the sky. The sun setting down, yet soon replace by the moon.

Zak nods.

Bad smiled, now walking in a comfortable silent. After the tiring walk, they finally got home. The same simple house were Zak and him lives. Zak unlock the door like usual, and was always greeted by the one and only Rocco giving licks. Or Kisses I might say.

Eventually, Rocco gives Bad some too. Since it's been a month when Zak found him. Rocco and Bad was starting to be friends.

Bad flopped down on the Sofa, finally taking off the annoying fake Wolf costume that felt like years glued on his real ones. He silently purred, making himself curled into a ball. His tail swang comfortably resting on his legs.

But, it was immediately stop when his Stomach grumbles begging for food. Zak chuckled, as he was done taking off his shoes. "Hungry?" The Alpha asked.

Bad nods.

———

"Ok, Are you ready for the Movie?" Bad gave Zak a wide-smile, leaning over Zak shoulder while the blankets already on there feets. "Yes!, But what movie you pick though?" Zak gave an smile.

"A Horror movie."

The lights was turn off, snacks are on the table blankets and Pillows are on the couch with them. The intro Starts, bad peeking on his side. It was less-scary, Zak didn't even react. He just stared at the big screen ready for the interesting part of the movie.

Zak, reaching out to get a popcorn and immediately throwing into his mouth as he gaze on the screen. Bad gulped. He hate horror. But whos gonna blame Zak If he"ll scream like a girl? - its what Zak want, he can't just disagree what he wanted.

Bad sigh, It won't be that scary. Right?

It wasn't even at the middle yet. And he was already thinking of what will happen next. The grasp on the blanket is glued afraid to let it go. His eyes were widen, observing there movements from the screen. He jump lightly when he suddenly heard an soft voice from behind. More like a whisper. "Hey, Are you ok?"

Bad didn't expect Zak will notice him, since he was pretty zoned out on the T.V earlier. He nods immediately with an hum on the end before looking back at the screen. He knew an pair of eyes were still staring at him. But he ignored it. He let go of the grip from the blanket, then crosses his arms and leaning over.

"You sure?" He questioned. The cat nods again. Didn't say any single words, but just stare at the big screen. However, he wasn't paying attention that much he was actually thinking of the Alpha beside him. He was thankfully he stop asking annoying questioned but. The alpha eyes were still locked at him basically observing him. He knows it.

"Bad."

Silence...

"Tell me the truth, if you don't like jump scares just say i-"

"I'm Fine! It's not even thatt scary- I like watching horror movies" Bad gave Zak a Smile, not a Guniely one.

...

Zak laughed when Bad hug his shoulder, hiding his face from the screen where an Ugly- Yet Scary face just pop out on the screen. "Like watching Horror ey?" The alpha grinned, an Stupid Grinned. Bad didn't move, he was frozen completly shock from what he saw.

"I-" He tighten the grip on Zak arm, embarrassed. The picture of the face was hunting him. "O- ok Fine! I'm scared of horror movies!" Bad exclaimed, Red Cherry color was brushing on his cheeks from embarrassment. Cringing the high-pitched Scream from earlier that looks like a Girl who just saw a ghost.

Suddenly- he was lift up by the familiar cold hands on his hips. Lifting him to Zak's lap and Bad immediately locking his hands on the back of Zak neck. His eyes widen, while his Face became crimson red. Zak lips curves into a smirk sliding his hand to the cat's waist.

There eyes locking each other, Zak blue orbs looking deeply on his Emerald ones taking a moment for bad to process. Butterflies instantly grew in his stomach. And he could here the heartbeat of his beating rapidly in his chest that felt it would jump out any minute now.

"W-what are you doing!?" Bad exclaimed once more.

"Your safe here in my lap, Baddy" Zak smile widen. Bad also can see an light blush on Zak cheek slowly planting on his cheek. The way Bad reaction is making Zak giggle. "Why are you so Shock? You always go to my lap whenever your going to sleep" Bad scoffs.

"Oh come on~. It's like I'm going to do anything to you." Zak rolled his eyes but soon his smirk came back. "Can I?" Bad gasped. He quickly move around to escape from Zak grip and punch his Chest hoping he"ll let him go. But he didn't. He just laugh.

"Chill Bad. I'm kidding" Bad hides the half of his face inside of the collar of his hoodie. Looking down to avoid eye contact. Zak tail wrapped around his hips, and the alpha hand stroking Bad head gently. He let out an soft purr. Then fell on Zak chest, closing his eyes instantly falling asleep by the sweet, and warm pets gave from his owner.

Slowly, the sounds fading away from Bad ears as he drift from a deep slumber...

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Hello! Thank you for reading the thirtheen chapter<3 If you guys like it! Feel Free to vote!✨ And Follow me for more💗

Also; Sorry for not publishing that much, yk. School 😭

Social Medias: Check My Bio🦆✨

Previous books: "The Meet Up ( Remake )"

「𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 」