👭┆ New Friends¿ (VI)

A/N -- New Characters coming up! 💞

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

“ Cat Love ”
---
Chapter Six

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

𝙏𝙒 -- 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜. (𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛?)

---

   Bad lean back and forth, staring at the polish floor. His hands on his back, Holding It. As he was playing, he was patiently waiting for his Alpha Friend to come out of the bathroom. Bad was enjoying it, but only to be stop by (BY AN KSJDHDHXHZHX /j ▄█▀█● Sorrey) someone who bumped into him. He almost fell down, but luckily he manage to catch himself. And use his strength to catch the kid.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! My friend was chasing me!" An Voice of a female exclaimed, Bad open his eyes seeing am brown-headed girl. He placed a smile on his face, with an Small giggle escape on his mouth.

"It's ok, Don't worry" he respond, The Female sigh then give Bad an Smile back. "Thank goodness....--- Well, uh, My Names Puffy! And y-"

An Loud tapping noises, coming from behind Puffy. Puffy freezed, and swallowed her own saliva. "PUFFYYYYYYYYYYY COME BACK HERE YOU DAUGHTER ( Get it? 😌 ) OF A BI---" Puffy screams, starting to run away. There shoulder accidentally bump at each other, and she soon Apologize. Then run faster. "Sorry! Gotta Run!"

The brunnete front-hair swings to the side, as someone run passed him. He cannot clearly saw the one who was running, since he was to fast. ( Sonic the hedgehog, Flashh~~~ )

He heard the noisy door open up, he looks at the Tan. The other smile, and gave him a small part on the head. Running his hand on Bad's hair. "I'm done, let's go now" Said Zak, "Ok!"

...

✨ Bonus ✨ QUACK 🦆🦆🦆

"AHHHHHHHH CLAY, OK OK GEORGE IS YOURS NOW?! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE?!" Puffy Screams at him, running faster as she could. Warning herself that she's in danger, and she can't stop now. Because of the Green (Hoodie) Men, chasing her.

"NO!? I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT!!! YOU MOTHERFU.....!? YOUR TRYING TO STEAL GEORGE FROM ME?!"

"I'M NOT!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

"I'M NO-- Oh Shi..-"

Both of them stop, when they saw Mr. Jacob (KarlJacob) crossing his arms, tapping his foot. Knowing that this two is not following the rules. Puffy laugh nervously, scratching her head. She cleared her throat, then an Nervous smile planted on her face.

"H-hi Mr. jaco-" Puffy trailed off, she moved her hands onto the back of her neck, rubbing it. Her heart pounding with nervousness, she doesn't have time for detention. Mr. Jacob already warn them, if they did it again they will be inside in the detention—With the Lady that has bigger anger issues.  "What did I say about Running on the walls?"

It felt like a prison there with an Monster that want to eat them, whenever they make the wrong move.

She gulped, "Well--- IT'S CLAY'S FAULT!" She exclaimed, pointing at him. "Hey! Your started it!" It starting to become an argument. They knew, both of them doesn't want to get in there, but they have to save themselves from it. "S h u t" [ 🧐 Why is he here /j ]

"Ok, both of you detention room!" Mr. Jacob shouted at them. The two keep banging there shoulders, while they walk away. Jacob can hear them mumbling. He sigh, "Kids this days"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

  Hello! Thank you for reading the Sixth chapter<3 If you guys like it! Feel Free to vote!✨ And Follow me for more💗

Also; Sorry for Bad English :( And !Important! This is my AU! So please don't come at me :') — Soon, There will be Dnf and Karlnapity going. So stay tuned!
And yes, Mr. D- I mean Nick is Sapnap, and Mr. Jacob is Karl. And Quackity will be in the interesting part of the story >:]

Social Medias: Check My Bio🦆✨

Previous books: "The Meet Up ( Remake )"

「𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 」