💗┆Nicknames (VII)

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

" Cat Love "
---
Chapter Seven

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

---
𝙏𝙒 ---

---

   "Skeppy? That's your name?" Bad questioned, staring at the screen. Chat pops out every second, topics that he doesn't understand. Zak nods, with an grinned on his face. "Yeah! Cool isn't it?" Zak bumped his elbow onto Bad's shoulder with an Smug  face. Bad only rolled his eyes, continue to stare at the screen "Yeah Cool." He simply said.

"Your so boring." Zak said, and started to type something using both of his thumb.

For about 10 seconds—an Idea pop out. He gasped, then curved his lips into a smile. "Hey guess what?" Bad exclaimed into Zak's ears, since he was to close. "What?"

"We should have a nickname for each other!" He meowed, His tail swang up and down, while his ears got up with excitement. Zak can't help but giggle, he put down his phone letting it buzz with notifications. "Sure"

"Hmm, I will call you 'Geppy~!" Bad giggled, Zak heart melted and an Reddish blush brush on his cheek. Butterflies were starting to form on his stomach: it was pass one week, and he doesn't know why his feeling this kind of feeling. He was Okay before, except that one night they met. It felt wrong, but felt right? In the same time.

It was a whole confusion whenever he felt butterflies in his stomach. Can you even fall inlove with an another spieces? I don't know. I guess will found out soon. Or—

"Geppy?" Zak jumped out of his thoughts, he rub the back of his neck giggling. "Oh Sorry"
He apologize, Bad shrugged then gave him a smile. "It's ok! What nickname do you wanna call me?"

Zak think of it for a moment, then smirk.
"I"ll call you Kitty!" Bad gasped softly, his eyes sparkled with excitement. "That's a Cute Nickname!" He exclaimed, giggling at the end.

'Cute...'

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Hello! Thank you for reading the Seventh chapter<3 If you guys like it! Feel Free to vote!✨ And Follow me for more💗

Also; Sorry for Bad English :(

Social Medias: Check My Bio🦆✨

Previous books: "The Meet Up ( Remake )"

「𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 」