🧶┆I finally found you. (IX)

A/N --- 🌚💦

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

" Cat Love "
---
Chapter nine

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

---

𝙏𝙒 -- 𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.

---

...12:09 P.M.
The Lunar Village

.
.
.
... It was an another afternoon, both of the cats goes to pick some Rasberies, and strawberries. They laugh at there jokes, and mocking each other. The sun was hot, sweats goes down from the foreheads. They didn't mind, since they are used to it. Bad reach out his hand to pick the straberry from the bush. Then putting it in the brown basket. Bouncing it in. The bush were filled with red fruits, they picked them once in a week whenever they are running out of 'berries. Sometimes, they will stambled on a apple tree, and a banana tree.

George step on a yellowish-brown colored grass, he turned around looking for another bush full of strawberries—but, he was suddenly sting by something. He jump, rubbing his butt. He turned around seeing an bush of sweet berries. "Bad! Look sweet berries" George exclaimed excitedly, he smiled widely looking at beautiful red berries. "Where?" Bad questioned, he walk towards his brother who was looking amazed. He smile, it was there first time seeing it. They just seen it books that there mother gave them.

"Be careful George, it will sting you" he remember that when he read the book last time. Sweet berries it sweet, but painful when you touch the bush like an stinging tentacles. George carefully grab one, trying not to hurt himself. He was touching it on the top of his fingers but was cut off by an arrow that almost shot bad's head and shot the tree instead. They heard horses, and sound of a men that looks like he was ordering his minions.

The hoops steps the dirt aggressively, making there way to the two. Bad immediately grab George hand running faster as he could, 'they are coming.' The baskets were still in there hands, grabbing it tight. They aren't far away from the village, so bad quickly run to the village that they are here. Warning them.

The village was a chaos, bad and George quickly run to the house but was stop by the horses blocking them. The two screams running away, they already arrived. They are setting everything on fire, the cars were screaming. They are killing them. "Mom! Dad!" Bad screams at there parents, who was  outside ready to be tortured by the bad peoples.

George grab his shoulders, tears slowly to form on there eyes while George hug him. "Bad, you need to go and run now. Try to go to the city, and hide there. No one can find you there." George said, "B-but-" George shook his head, he gave him a weak smile. "Go." Bad was about to hug him, but George was grab by an arm pulling him, and tighten on George neck making him to hard to breath. Bad gasped, hesitating to run away. But he did anyways.

He run into the woods, panting, heart breaks, tears falling down on his cheeks. He run, and run. Away from the village. He hide on the big tree nearby, sobbing in his hands. He sat down, feeling lost.

"B-brother..."

"Shh,, I'm Here Don't cry" Bad sobs in Georges shirt, he pet the brunnete's head gently now starting to tear up. They hug until Darryl stop his eyes from tearing. The two was concerned, and aswell confused in the same time. Bad look up to his brother, crying with joy that was now looking down at him. They shared an warm smile for each other and with an small giggle just suddenly escaped from there mouths.

"I miss you so much brother" Bad said, hugging him once again. George eyes closed, wrapping his arms around the brunnete. "I miss you too, I'm happy that I finally found you"

Puffy whimpered, trying her best to not let go of the scream that was inside of her throat, therefore it leads her to shakes Clay violently. The wholesomeness in front of them, making puffy 'aww' like she was staring at cute cats. She just felt like it. However, They heard a male voice running towards them. An tan male, who was looking at the hugging bros.

"What's happening here?" He asked, his voice sounds worried and concern. But, jealousy slowly came out. "Oh 'Geppy! I would likely you to meet my brother, George." Bad smile, Zak only gave an quick glare.

"Nice to meet you George, the names Zak or Skeppy or whatever" George forces himself to smile, they awkwardly shake there hands pretending to be 'chill.'

"Oh boy---" Puffy mumbled.

---

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Hello! Thank you for reading the nine chapter<3 If you guys like it! Feel Free to vote!✨ And Follow me for more💗

Also; Sorry for Bad English :( And This was very lazy so I'm deeply sorry.

Social Medias: Check My Bio🦆✨

Previous books: "The Meet Up ( Remake )"

「𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 」