🔮┆Future (XI)

A/N -- This is kinda an Random'ish chap. I dunno! MY MOTIVATION MAKES ME DO IT SO LEAVE ME ALONE! WAHH

---

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

" Cat Love "
---
Chapter Eleven
(ST 😈)

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Bad's POV:

Bad sobs, holding his lover hand. Pain drove into him, seeing his lover with scars, and blood on his stomach. Zak eyes were barely open, weakly holding Bad's hand back. He gave him an smile, making Bad tears fall down more. "I'm going to be ok Kitty, Please don't cry... It hurts when I see you like this" Bad sniffled, wiping his tears. Both of there ears was down. Pain was in Bad's arm by the shot, he can feel the blood flowing down but he didn't cared. He care for his lover.

His eyes widened, as Zak closed his eyes the strength from his fingers gone off falling down on Bad's hand. "'Geppy!"

" 'Geppy!! Wake u-"

" 'G-geppy...." He felt an hand touch his shoulder shooking him, shuffling noices also can be heard. He slightly open his eyes, it was blurry at first but he know it's Zak right in front of him. Slowly-An picture of worried Zak appread after the blurriness, and his eyes fluttered open happy to see him. Tears fall down hugging Zak tight, sobbing on his chest. Zak patted his back comforting him.

"Shh It's ok Bad.....Im here. It's just an nightmare don't worry" Said Zak, he didn't receive any reply but an another sob was the sound he only heard from Bad. He pulled him close: Now, his legs wrapped around on his waist, then still hugging but closer. Zak sang a song "You Are My Sunshine" that was surprisingly worked on bad who calm down due to his heavily breathing and sobs. The tears flowing on Bad cheek is now starting to dry. He calm down, now his breathing getting normal. Zak smile, seeing the brunnete fell asleep on his chest. What a baby.

He lightly giggle, before petting his head gently. I Love You Bad.......But! As a friend of course Haha? Great now I'm talking to myself. He sigh, looking at the brunnete then gave an kiss on the forehead. "Night..."

[ 2:14 A.M ]

---

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Hello! Thank you for reading the eleventh chapter<3 If you guys like it! Feel Free to vote!✨ And Follow me for more💗

Also; Sorry for Bad English :(

Social Medias: Check My Bio🦆✨

Previous books: "The Meet Up ( Remake )"

「𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 」