👕👖┆ Disguised (V)

A/N --- My Dad Block me in his WiFi, I can't post everyday ☹︎

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

" Cat Love "
---
Chapter Five

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

𝙏𝙒 - 𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘼𝙣𝙭𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮 [𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜] ¿
---

Bad's POV;

I struggle to hide my ears, and this fake wolf ears is painfully making my head hurt.
My cat tail was inside my pants, and replace an Wolf Tail instead. It was a bright morning, I finally see the sun again. I can hear the cars passing by us, and other wolves talking. My ears was hidden, but I can still able to hear everything in my surrounding. In my mind, I don't know why Zak made me disguise myself. I want to be myself there, but he forced me too. I didn't want to get beat up by an Alpha, since they are very strong than normal cats.

I was quite nervous to go outside with my human form, whenever the other look at me I look down. My heart drop everytime, as I Having slight anxiety.

For about a minute, that felt like hours.
We finally arrive at the school, I gasped seeing of how big it is. I look around, not noticing that Zak just stop. I bump onto his back, making my glasses fall a little. I fix it, and I blink twice. Then, look at the wolves looking at me.

They are three wolves, the other one on the front looks like an alpha. And the two behind him, looks like a beta and an omega.
I gulped, quickly hides behind Zak. I heard Zak laugh, and Pat me in the head. "It's ok Bad, they are nice people" He said, Calmly.

"Who's this cutie?" The other one in the front said, with an Big smirk on his face. "This is Bad! Bad meet Finn! His my friend of mine" Zak greeted, the other one behind Finn or that's what they call him laugh. "Bad? That his name?"

"Problem?" Zak questioned him, in his normal voice-Yet, Deep. The beta crosses his arms . "Don't worry, I just think it sounds cute"

"Anyways, that one who laugh earlier was Spifey. Or, George" He wave, with an smile. "And that one is Mega! He don't talk to much soo" The other waves as well. "Wait---" He trailed off, "Where's Vincent?"
Finn shrugged.

"You guys didn't saw him earlier?" Zak asked, Spifey shook his head. "Nope," he simply said, following by an small shrugged. "Maybe his here early?"

"You know what let just go" He hold my hand, giving me an hot blush painting on my cheeks. I suddenly felt his heart beat, beats faster. What is it this feeling.

...

Zak's pov;

"Ok everyone! Quiet!" Mr. Nick shouted, The students obeyed, sitting down on there chairs. Mr. Nick the teacher of our class. He wasn't that strict, his cool. But, he got mad easily and put them in detention if they don't follow the rules. I got detention many times, but I don't care about that. The class were quite, as we go inside. Finn, Spifey, Mega walk to there sits while me and Bad in the front.

It looks like he don't want to let go, he hold my hand tight. "Ok Zak, Please go to your sits" I look at him, I can tell he was nervous and confused. He look me back. I nods, then smile at him. I let go of his hand feeling empty. The warmed fades away, I started to walk to my sits. "Hello-- Erm..." He trailed off, reaching out his hand to grab the notebook behind him. Resting on the table. He flipped the pages, then smile a little.