☀ 💞 ┆Morning (IV)

A/N - Give me motivation 💃This is short forgive me,, this is like a bonus thingy! But At the next chapter will be longer 💃💃💃💋

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

" Cat Love "
---
Chapter Four

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

...6:08 A.M.

Sun arises slowly, Zak woke up as he felt an Warm feeling beside him. To his senses, he found out who it was.: and with the light purring noises. It's one and only Bad. He flutter his eyes open, seeing the brunnete sleeping peacefully on his arms. His face burried on his chest, and his arms wrapped around on his stomach. Zak blush, seeing the brunnete in his arms.

He stare at the other, slowly falling inlove. His heart beat beats faster. It was quite, Embarrassing. But. He just can't help it, but look at him, Admiring him. He gently brush away the hair from the brunette's face. He smiled, "Cute..."

Wait what?! Zak! Stop! Why are you saying!? Stop sta-- Bad open up his eyes slightly, letting out a small yawn. Zak immediately look away, pretending he was looking at the watch. He was in a blushing mess at this point. God. Why am I being like this.

Bad look up at the Alpha, then smile. "Oh! Good morning" Bad said, in a raspy-soft voice. Zak turned to look at him, he awkwardly smile back. "Why is your face red?" Zak froze, His cheeks betrayed him. He imagine his face red like a tomato. He gulped, trying to find words to say.

"Uhh,,"

"Are you ok?" He ask, slightly concerned.
Zak bit his lower lip, as The brunnete leaned closer. The alpha became redder, and redder. Bad eyes widened, he hold the alphas forehead. He gasped, "Your hot!" ( I kinda laugh at this )

"Wait-- wh-" Zak must heard it wrong, his heart suddenly beats faster as like he could hear it. He stare at him, shock. "Your having an fever!" Zak sigh in relief, he laughs. Making the other confuse, "I don't have a fever Bad" He snickered.

"But, your red!" Bad exclaimed, with an frown. Zak think it was cute, he giggled.
It was quite amusing to watch, it was weird for thinking like this. But, he just thought it was cute for him. He can tell that Bad was worried, he only give him a smile, and an Pat on a head.

"I'm fine Bad"

"Are you sure?" Bad asked, and he nods.
Bad didn't believe him, but he don't want have an argument in the early in the morning. So, he just gave up. "Well, ok then"

Zak sat up from the bed, he turned to look behind. "do you want to go to school, or not?" Bad softly gasped, he sat up with an bright smile "Yes!" Which made Zak melt.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Hello! Thank you for reading the fourth chapter<3 If you guys like it! Feel Free to vote!✨ And Follow me for more💗

Also; Sorry for Bad English :( And This was kinda rush? And lazy so I'm very sorry...

Social Medias: Check My Bio🦆✨

Previous books: "The Meet Up ( Remake )"

「𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 」