👩┆Madyson (XII)

---

A/N : BANANA DON'T JIGGLE JIGGLE, lol I'm realizing that my writing is bad asf. I want to die because of how bad it is. Help me-

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

" Cat Love "
---
Chapter Twelve

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

---

𝙏𝙒 ;
𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 ; 𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛.

---

"Long time no see" Zak eyes widened, an short Mocha colored hair girl standing in front of him with an smirk on her face, her hands in her hips. "Mady. ?" Said Zak, confusion can be heard on his voice.

Mady nodded, she laugh then Pat his shoulder. "This is me Zakky Boy" She hardened the grip on Zak shoulder pulling him into a hug. Zak was still processing. Why is she here?.

"Did you miss me?" Mady whimpered, furrowing her eyebrows. Zak stayed silent, there bodies were still close making Zak felt uncomfortable on the touch. "Why- why are you here?" Mady smiled, "Simple. I convince Dad to make me transfer here. To be with you."

Zak shook his head, this isn't a dream right?
"Why are like this?, aren't you happy that I'm here Zakky?" Mady questioned, Zak sigh "it's not like that. I'm just confused how your here. Mom said you won't come back until collage?" Mady shrugged.

"So?"

———

B

ad was walking at the hallways, an book on his chest hugging it to avoid the book to fall on the ground. He was with George, walking together. They were basically going to the library but was stop on there tracks when they saw Zak with the girl close to each other.

"Who the fuck is that?" Bad shrugged, he didn't even bother to say 'Language' because his eyes were focus on the two. However, his heart suddenly stings. That look like multiple of syringe on his heart and was ready to bleed uncontrollably.

He bit his lips, while his eyebrows frowned.

"We gotta go. Come on." Bad held George hand leading him away from the two. Bad felt he want flash away, he doesn't want to look at them especially seeing someone that he don't know close to Zak

"Woah, Woah slow down buddy" George pulled him to stop, Bad just look down his eye lit slightly closing making it rest. the unfamiliar feeling controlled him. an anger started to form and fear that he never felt before.

Fear that feel like he doesn't want to lose him, fear that he won't give him attention because of the other person he was close with. An fear to see him with another person than him. Yet, Zak was starting to be his best friend.

However, an Thought that questioned him. 'I will never had a chance for him' he doesn't love him in a more than a friend thing, Right? He isn't gay. He was just acting like this because he just wants attention from his friend. He want to feel loved. This is confusing.

"You Good?" George questioned, bad let out an Sigh then nods at his brother. "I'm ok"

———