ฅﻌฅ ┆ An Furryfriendship (II)

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Cat Love
---
Chapter 2

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

⌗˙∘ 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 7 𝙰𝙼 𝙏𝙒: 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜

Zak's Pov ---

Zak glared at the creature beside him, Rubbing his own chin, and thinking straight. While the other was confused-His Tail hanging on the couch. He haven't seen a creature like that in his whole life. The cat really looks like the cat that he bring home yesterday, however he still doesn't believe the mysterious cat. [ Bad English :') ]

"Are you really..." He mumbled, The Cat ears suddenly got up. "Is it hard to believe..?" The cat spoke out, with his Soft voice.

"Of course. It's hard to believe!" Zak exclaimed, Jumping out of the couch. "Like, how can a Cat transform into human? That's fucking crazy!" Zak continues, the word making the cat flinch.

"First of all...Language! Second. I am real. Believe me or not, im real" He showed his index finger, then huffed. "Wow, You were like a cry baby last night, now your being.. Uh, Like an... You know what nevermind." Said Zak, "Oh and, You don't like swearing?"

The cat nods, "Last night you were like an Baby." The cat said, snickering. "Excuse me?! I'm not a baby!" Zak exclaimed, only to make the Cat Giggles. Which makes Zak blush, but shook it off quickly.

Why am I blushing?

He ask himself, he only met this guy last night and he's already blushing. Zak sighed, then sat back down on the couch. "Seriously, how?" Zak questioned, The cat only shrugged "Well..."

"We cats are just like you guys, but only stayed to our cat form and doesn't want to be nearby at the others we don't trust. Especially, Beta's and. Alpha's..." Zak continues to listen, He was more confused now. He want to know why. "Why?"

The cat sighed, then putted his knees close to his chest, Wrapping around his arms on his legs and his tail on his feet. "Wolves, Destroyed our home, our town, They killed my family... The cats runs separatly by panic. But it was just me and my brother was left alone in the town. He help me escaped.. H-he sacrifices himself for me.. " The cat frowned, and Zak aswell. "And, i-its my fault. His g-gone..." The cat tried not to cry, but he gave up and left his tears to fall down.

Zak was shocked, he frowned even more seeing the poor cat cried. He gently pats his head then continues into an Pets. It tail wags slowly. Zak can hear his soft purr, and he smiled.

"Do you... Trust me?" Zak smiled faded, as the cat glances at him. "I.. Don't know."

"I'm not fully trusted you..." Zak nods, "Yet."

Zak smiled, "I know you don't trust me, Yet. But... Friends?" Zak nervously questioned, with an akward smile. The cat hesistated to speak but agreed.

..༺ღ༒ Time Skip ༒ღ༻..

⌗˙∘ 10:26 𝙰𝙼.

Third Person.

   The cat curled into a ball as he start to fell asleep, while Zak were guarding the creature. Glancing every second if his asleep. After that, he carefully reach out his hand to touch the other ears. Or as called Cat ears. When he was about to touch it, the cat's left eye suddenly open. Staring at him, that looks like an glare.

He grinned awkwardly, then quickly move his hand away and look at the ceiling.

The cat closes his eyes, pretending to be asleep. He knew Zak will do it again, so he had an plan in mind. And Zak really tried again, Zak touches the tip of the ear but cut off once again by Him, Biting his finger. Zak flinch then screamed.

"Ow! OWW! OWWW!!" He look at his finger and you can clearly see the blood on it. The cat sat up, as his tail wags in satisfaction and lick his paws like it's normal. Zak glances at the cat scared, as the Cat nods.

"Im sorry, Ok? I just want to touch it" He scratch the back of his head.

"Why?" The cat questioned as he transformed into his human form; An Form of shadow puff out as he transformed. "Cause' I want to." Zak crossed his arms.
The cat look at his right in the eye. "Why do you want to touch, it." The cat got closer, only making Zak blush a little. "Maybe, It's soft?"

"You want it different don't you?"
"N-no"
"Are you sure?"
"..."
"Just Kidding." The cat giggled, "You can touch my ear! But only for a second" Said the Cat, "WHAT?!" Zak shouted, making the Cat Jumped. "Geez... Fine. Maybe for a minute..." The cat rolled his eyes, without any second Zak quickly touches the creature Ears. The cat squeak in surprised. Zak got on his knees, towering up on the cat.

It was a minute and Zak can't stop touching it. "Z-zak! Ok stop stop stop" The cat stuttered then pushes Zak, "What was that for---" Zak notices that he was Red, The cat then hides his Ears. Don't want any touches on the ear anymore. "Wait. Your ears is S-SENSITIVE?!" Zak Shouted, "Of course it is!"

"Then, why did you let me touch it??"
"...Because you want to. And I don't want to get h-" 

Silence...

"You should just told me" Said Zak. He was silent. "I won't hurt you..." Zak said quietly.
"You will hurt me."

"No."
"You will!"
"No."
"Your such a stupid liar! Every alpha is."
"I won't hurt you. I promise.."
"....."
"Promise...?"
"Yes."

I promised.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

  Hello! Thank you for reading the Second chapter<3 If you guys like it! Feel Free to vote!✨ And Follow me for more💗

Also; Sorry for Bad English :( And This was kinda rush? And lazy so I'm very sorry...

Social Medias: Check My Bio🦆✨

Previous books: "The Meet Up ( Remake )"

「𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 」