💚🔵┆DNF (X)

A/N --- Short Dnf because,,why not?

---
♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

" Cat Love "
---
Chapter Ten

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

---

𝙏𝙒 --

---

...3:30 P.M

   The pair waved goodbye to Bad, Zak and puffy while walking on the sidewalk. George smile at his brother who happily gave a smile back. It was an comfortable silence from both of them except the sounds from there surroundings. Stepping on the stone, he felt something on his finger and it immediately move away. He slightly look up at clay who was looking at the glass where some mannequin with dresses. George assume he was trying to hold his hand. 'Dork.'

George smile, as Light Pink blush brushing on his cheeks. He gently holds his hand, looking on the side aswell. He felt Clay staring at him, holding his hand back.
"You just... Hold my hand! Let's go!" George laugh, pushing himself to bump on Clay's shoulder. "Shut Up"

Clay laugh a little, giving him an head pats as usual. As an Cat he really loves it, like his brother. "Hey, Uhm Why didn't you tell me you have a brother" Clay questioned, George smiled faded then shrugged. "I don't know"

"If you told me I"ll help you" Said Clay, George just stayed silent for a moment. "What?" George look up at the blonde. "To find him, Duh?"

Silent.

"George?" George hummed, "Are you ok?" He just nodded in response, Clay frowned stopping his legs from walking. George look at him confused, Clay sigh holding his cheek. "Are you sure?" George didn't respond and just look down. "George"

"Little Omega?" Saying that George was an Omega is an. Lie. He didn't tell Clay the truth yet or his true story. His just scared to tell him. "Can we talk later... Please?" Clay nods letting him go, George walk pass him while letting out an small huff.

---

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Hello! Thank you for reading the Tenth chapter<3 If you guys like it! Feel Free to vote!✨ And Follow me for more💗

Also; Sorry for Bad English :( And Sorry that this chapter was pretty bad......

Social Medias: Check My Bio🦆✨

Previous books: "The Meet Up ( Remake )"

「𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 」