10

Dylan was driving to the address Spencer had sent her, pulling up outside of a hotel. Her eyes widened when she glanced up and saw Spencer locking lips with her sisters ex-fiancé, Wren. Spencer pulled away and said something to Wren before walking over to Dylan's car with a sheepish smile.

Dylan looked over at her with a raised eyebrow when Spencer sat down in the passenger seat. She was still in shock from what she has just seen, "What was that?"

"Okay, it's not what you think." Spencer said giving her a shy smile making Dylan.

"Oh yeah? What am i thinking?" Dylan teased making Spencer slap her arm while laughing.

"Hey you know the rule. No hitting the driver." Spencer rolled her eyes and smiled, "Shut up and drive would you?"

Dylan grinned and raised her hands up in mock surrender before starting the car and driving back to Spencers place.

The car ride was filled with light-hearted conversation and the drive back was calm. Dylan's phone started to ring through the Bluetooth in the car.

"Hey? I thought you were having dinner with your dad?" Dylan answered the call as she stopped at a red light.

"I was but change of plans." Hanna sighed sadly causing Dylan and Spencer to share a look before they started driving again, "Can you come pick me up? I'm at the Grille."

"Yeah, sure. Spencer's with me." Dylan said as she started driving in the direction of the Grille.

"Hey, Hanna"

"Hey," Hanna greeted weakly.

"What happened?" Dylan asked, eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"I'm finally getting a sister," Hanna states, scoffing slightly, "Just not the sister i want."

Spencer and Dylan's eyes widened, "That's the big news your dad wanted to tell you?"

"Yep. Big surprise when they walked in and started having dinner with us," Hanna scoffed, "Hang on, i see you guys."

Hanna hung up while Dylan pulled up to the sidewalk, stopping so Hanna could get in. When the blonde got in she glanced between her two friends, "What were you guys doing?"

"Had to go pick Spence up from a hotel after she saw her british babe." Spencer blushed at Dylan's teasing tone before slapping her arm causing her to send her a glare.

"No slapping the driver!"

Hanna raised her eyebrow in question, "British babe?"

"Wren." Dylan answered for Spencer, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear, making the other brunette groan knowing that Hanna was going to ask questions she didn't want to answer.

"No way! Wren? As in Melissa's ex-fiancé Wren?" Spencer blushed making Hanna gasp, "You and Wren." Spencer shook her head at Hanna's comment and turned around to look at her while Hanna hums, amused.

"No, no, no, there is no me and Wren." Dylan scoffed making Spencer turn back around and face her.

"Really? Because seeing his tongue down your throat kinda gave off a different impression."

"You kissed him?!"

"Oh, my, God," Spencer buried her face in her hands while Hanna squealed, in a better mood then she was in earlier, "Can we just listen to some music and drop this conversation?"

Dylan and Hanna both pouted when Spencer turned the volume up on the radio to drown out their voices. The radios broadcaster's voice broke through the speaker as Dylan turned down Spencer street, breaking the moment between the three friends, "And from the request line next one goes out to Hanna from her best friend A. Here you go Hanna, i don't need you anymore."