Arrival To Olympus

The sacred Mount Olympus , The home the throne of my parents ugh why do I have to come here? Duke my boy its been along time since we've seen you here. Why don't you ever come here? Well Zeus I'm here because Shadow Racers were chasing the creator here John and Angel . Zeus turned his head towards me. You the creator? Hahahaha you must be a very funny man. Well I'm the creator because I can take anyone's abilities away or give them more. Johnny come here, Johnny what ability would you like? The ability of invisibility so when I run no one can see me, Ok there you go try to go invisible. Johnny were you at asked Duke. Right here " wham " Zeus fell at the speed of the blow that Johnny gave him in the gut. How dare you, you tiny human being attack me!!. Well Zeus your lightning did hit me and now Im the worlds fastest man alive..... So once I got to meet you I hit you once because you turned me into a human vibrator... That is not fair considering that I can't even shake a mans hand without my entire arm going into vibration and freaking the person out. I did not ask for this but you chose me why ? I simply was angry with the humans I saw you run outside and kept going so I took a shot and threw a bolt at you, I never expected you to run fast but clearly your special enough to have lived through my bolt of lightning. I'm actually proud of you even though your a human. Um Hello proud of someone who isn't your son? Your a bastard Zeus why should I have come here just to be looked down from you? Calm yourself child You can bicker all you want but your still my son and well my hopes of leading rests in your hands but you decide to stay on that planet of yours and live, Shut it Zeus they yet do not know about CyberRome, Named after Romans my favorite mythology not you damned Greeks who are oh so terrible. Duke you should leave now before Hades and Poseidon get here and want to chat with you and possibly talk about your planet. Yeah guys lets go Zeus is PMSING again. So much for him being the most powerful of the gods. Excuse me Duke should I have your mother remove you abilities for a while ? Oh yeah old man take me on " Armour forms into giant water blades" Zeus you back the hell down or so help me I will call apon the other abnormal beings to take you down along side me!! Oh young one you are to funny, I sentence you to hell for 500 years Enjoy . Argh you cant do that to me you peice of Schist man who reigns over the skies you cant take me from earth . I can escape you know. I have my own planet and plenty of Suits to form into and escape I am Duke Levesque son of The Big 3 and I will not be sentenced to one of my dads feilds for 500 years . Not again im tired of hell its sooo boring and all you get to do is scare the ghouls half to death " even though there already dead" You Zeus should be sent to hell and you should feel the pain of the damned and dead. Im down Ex-Ghosts lets go home. And just like that we left Olympus and went back to Hawaii were we slept in our bunkers for the first time since John Grant Arrived on the battle field. Good Night .