Sonic Boom .

I woke un sure if I was ready to try my new suit on but I got up anyways . I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror . I had a scar on my hand a bite mark . I looked up to see wolf ears poking out of my head and eyes of golden yellow . It quickly vanished but I guess that doesnt matter someone will see eventually I hope the right person sees it though . Duke theres been at least 4 abnormal kids seen with abnormal talents in canada . I will be sure to check it out ready the heavy flight suit and pack extra warm clothes . " 3 hrs later " Its the first time ive seen snow since since cyber romes greatest leader died . Ok ive spotted 1 kid lets talk to him . Hey kid turn around " huh " Who the hell are you and what do you want I..... I dont want to hurt anybody please dont make me mad or anything . I cant control it ; its ok kid im here to help you . No your not you will experement on me like all the others . No im here to help you control your powers . No " arrrgh " Now back off before I bite the hell out of you . Hey dont make me hurt you ok I dont want to . Sure whats your name then ; The names Duke and I help kids that have been distroyed and turned into something remarkable . Ok I understand and if anything happens to me I will bite you and turn you into me . I will accept that now whats your name kid ? The names Percy , Percy levesque and I lost my father after he disapeared off of earth . "No no no my son I found my son " Son im sorry I left its because of a planet if rebuilt and I got locked there until 2 years ago . You cant be my dad your hair is to short and you dont were leather jackets I can tell . Percy follow me . " suddenly a sound of something speeding towards us hit my son in the jaw so hard he turned silver completly and passed out . Johnny are you here . Sorry sir he could've been lieng about being your son . He is he just doesnt know it yet . A sonic boom had caused my son to become completly silver .