A Familiar Face

The heat that came out of Dukes mouth were so intense  3 choppers melted and blew up 5 cars . He quickly  formed back into a human state and passed out . Duke  no no no if I was just a bit faster I could've  stopped this . Relax Johnny its not your fault ok he obviously  needs to learn what abilities he has . I woke to the sirens  of an ambulance I remeber  screaming at people after samantha blades died . My chest  started to ache at the glimpse  of her blood and sliced neck . "Roar" let me out of here . I have to be let out I dont want to hurt anyone . Sir relax everythings ok we will be at the hospital soon, "rrrrr" let me out now or you wont have legs to walk on I will bite them off . Sir calm down please you've been serouisly injured your ribs have been broken . Your spine has been ruptured with metal's that have been classified in secter 673 . That doesn't even exsist not that I know of and I've worked for such along time . Sir what do you mean by along time its been only 2 days . since you've been here now please speak to me . I've been alive since 1832 I've died 23 time's since then but I've worked so much and Its impossible to have something hidden from me so tell me WHAT THE HELL IS HIDDEN FROM ME NOW ! Wait you've been alive since 1832 ? Yes a story for another time until then get me out of here ! The moment I said that a familiar guy busted the door off . CJ my bestfriend who I haven't seen in a year .