Hell Fire To The Moons Of

The morning came Aug 10th 2027 my birthday I will go to CyberRome and tell my people I'm back and I wont return to earth for 5 years so I can study and gather information about future events and how I can stop them from destroying universes becuase somewere out there is another me and warn myself of what happens if my alternate me dies then he will be just another selfless old immortal dude who learns and thinks and doesnt have a soul to be normal . " My Alternate self is coming to find me " Arrival to CyberRome is over welcome back Lord Levesque and Happy Birthday . Lord Levesque good to see you again . Sentatus , Populus good to see you as well . Duke can you try to bring back Romanus here is his helment and one of his old bones please we know this is your birthday your 1021 years old you can do it. " Dust and ashes Flames moons qauke under my arrival " Romanus Is Born . The moon is red I will fly up to the moon and check it out . The presure up here is to much for me and my suit but I can make it after all today is the day i was reborn multiple times im stronger know . My Gods its myself but why am I here why is my planets moon on fire and why is Pluto here ? Duke welcome I've been waiting sometime know so has your alternate self . Alt Duke what the hell I was supposed to find you not you find me Dammnit now everything is ruined . " SnakeTronmk4 Activates sword activates and fire rises in my suit my innerdemon unleashes as i stabbed alt duke in the chest and he groans blood splattering on the helment as he says " Damn you ! This is your fault now You will pay the price !!! He groans then his body slacks down and he stopps breathing . I have killed my self " My vision blackens and everything falls silent as an Blade shoves through my chest and i say what alt duke says "