Lightning

Storms through the night as if the earth was unbalanced I sat up straight hands trembling . Whats wrong with my body it hurts so bad "agh" I was suddenly outside in the rain moving faster then ever when I saw a bolt of lightning light up a huge tornado . My god's my house is going to be ruined . "No it wont sadly your part of the team we need you " John what the hell are you doing here ? Well im here to watch the destruction I created but I cant cause well thats your house unless you want to live at base ? Why I thought vase was meet ups not living in .  Waking up to a guy and girl fighting wasnt the best . I opened the door to see Duke and Sam fighting . Sword on armour Duke had armour how and were did same get the sword ? " ahm" Cant a man faster then fuckign light get a little sleep or is that impossible ? Well Johnny youve changed whats wrong ? Whos Johnny and were am I ? " suddenly went black " Johnny oh god dammit . Duke do you think this whole thorn thing could have the same effect on Johnny as it does you . I mean we dont even know his origin and we let him sleep here Johnny could be evil . Not the type at all Sam hes to kind and fast not ever to be evil besides he's ok nothings going to happen . John Jyoon and Jake scout the area and Frank Sam and Jess Go to illinios and find anyone who will help the fight . They dont need powers I will transfer some of my powers to them . Safley leave and may the gods keep you safe in this journey if they dont well all hell will break loose and trust me it wont be pretty at all . All everyone Take off . Johnny are you ok hows your head I mean can you still run or no . Duke ive got to leave ive got run and well I can fight but I just need time to think . 3hrs later back in Saint Lous . Ok things are going to be good . Wait max what are you doing here ? who the hell are you creep get away . My cape shown along with my suit . How did I get this how did she see me ? Im moving faster then ever . Storms grew darker . I smelled burning flesh It was me . I was on fire after being stuck by lightining at 103 mph .