Enemies

Were surrounded what do we do?
Well we fight duh Johnny show em how we do it round here. One after another those guys fell I didnt even see Johnny. He is fast like really fast how can he do that ? Its his ability we track down and help people with these abilities and we help them train. We never got your name what is it ? I don't want to say just yet I am really scared is there anywere you can take me ? Ok we can take you to the base of operations we will train you and you might beable to join the team. The strongest of the strongest fight out in the world and help. Like me Duke or John or Johnny others give up the fight after losing something important. We can never give up we are the strongest and the world's only hope of protection from these people who some with just thinking. Can destroy buildings, cities, states, or countries. How is that possible they cant be that strong and besides you guys just magically appear anywere at anytime. Thats not true and they are strong cause they have been here since earth was created. But thats impossible how can you say that ? Well nothings impossible and I've been here since the earth was created. I was sent here to destroy it until Thorn came and threw my mission off course. Know were here and the world has changed its gotten stronger and more populated. I cant destroy a world that I've watched develop over time.