A Warning From Neptune ... The Planet

I woke to my alarm going off a girl shaking my arm .  She was yelling Daddy Wake up ! I quickly woke breathing heavy it was only a dream I hope it was at least .  I walked through the hallways and I heard a voice kinda like Sarah's . It couldn't be she is back in the forest working on her kingdom . It was a servant of Neptune he scuddled over to me and with a dusty crackling voice he said " Thiss Is For You Levessque " I opended the envelope and inside there was a letter and a black and silver ring . I read the letter and shook the ladies hand and she vaporized . I put on the ring and to my surprise I went unconcious . Never seen that coming ... " always happens expectadly " Shut it Jake we got it . The Ring was still on when I woke up and looked in the mirror to to see myslelf completly paler then ever. The ring had sucked all my blood into its gem and thats were it will stay I tried shaking the ring off . Everything and anything doesn't work .  I guess this note will have said something " This Ring is for you to keep all power from those who can steal them . The ring cannot come off and will not disapear . Someone is trying to destroy earth and your there only hope . Sincerley The King of Neptune ." Ok so they said im the strongest "ahhahahaahaaha " That is hilarious but of course  I'am I'm Duke Levesque the lord of all alive and dead . Just kidding but thanks to senatus heart I have grown stronger . Let's go out and play with the bad guy shall we ? We have to find him and track him till we get him to the perfect set up for all of us . I we create a vortex from my speed . I vote that we turn to the wolves of the forest . Johnny Jake good ideas but There could be multiple so yeah that can work , Frank your a tech guy you and Jason go into the sky and watch in the ship . Sam, Jake , and Jess go into the forest and watch from our forest base . John and I will go under water and search the bottom . We will all leave at 12pm tomorrow You are dismissed .The next day we all left and went to our bases and decided that we might be wrong . We cannot take a chance of screwing up .