The FBI find Me

It all happened so fast I was dead in a pile of Flowers . My blood stained it black unusaul for me but sometimes even though im immortal . Although I was dead I heard the roar of water and people screaming my ears we're ringing . I smelt smoke and things being singed ? What the hell happened to me I was just cruising along in the air and then it went black . I heard a fimiliar voice but it was faint far or maybe be close I couldnt tell . Someone else said we heard a loud roaring sound like a jet shooting a rocket then it was a loud explosion . It was miday cloudly but pretty fire was everywere damnit the FBI found me again . Duke what the hell do you mean by FBI finding what do they want ? Well they found my blood once studied it and they want more to create creatures like me . Those dicks love unexplained things living on this planet along with the scientist they want to discover secrets of my own universe .  You're own universe like how do you have anything human about you ? Well I do have a heart and actual skin .  Sir how did you survive a bomb like that ? Well Mr . Minalince I cant explain without breaking everything dealing with science .  Thats quite impossible I highly doubt that your breaking science . " Rumbling of cars and coppters . The smoke around me quickly disappeared up into the blades of the closest coppter . The SUV'S quickly pulled to a stop people got out and pointed guns at me . Not the first time this has happend to be honest . Ok please drop your weapons guys I don't want anyone getting hurt . Why should we listen to you your a non human being we need you to come with us KNOW ! Um no thanks " metal clanking and forming " I will shoot all of you if you do not stand down . Shut the hell up and come with us or you will be killed 1 or the other . Challenge accepted puny human " the sound of metal clanking then dragon roaring " I thought you would stand down but no you have to threaten me NOW you will all DIE !