Chapter 16

2 weeks later.
***
"Hunter!" I say in panic only realizing something.

"Yeah, doll face?" He responded.

"We haven't told our parents that I'm pregnant!" I screamed at him.

"Holy shit! We're fucked. But at least we have each other." He looked so happy when I said 'pregnant' and then he had a panicky look when he registered the whole sentence.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you, too."he answered me with the biggest smile ever.

He leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was long and sweet. Full of passion and love. He trailed open mouth kisses on my jaw down my neck to my collar bone. One thing lead to the other and I found myself under Hunter while he was thrusting in me.

We lay together panting and breathing heavily, naked.

"Do you know how much I love you, Riley?" Hunter asked, after our breathing had calmed down.

"Obviously, a lot." I said back to him.

"You are correct." He said to me, making me fall in love with him all over again.

"We need to start with the names, you know." He suggested.

"How about Dalton?" I said.

"No, how about Aiden for the first name and then Samuel Blue?" He said.

"Aiden Samuel Blue," I repeated. "I love it."

"Then Aiden Samuel Blue it is. And when will we tell the parents?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Then it's settled. Goodnight love. I love you with all my heart. And you to Aiden." Then we fell asleep in each others arms, naked.