Chapter 6:

Crap.

"Hunter. Don't. You. Dare." I said to Hunter as he walked in my room.

"Or what princess?" He asked me in a sexy tone.

What?! Sexy?!

N O W A Y

"Or I'll... I'll embarrass you." I responded to Hunter.

In return he took a step closer and my back hit the wall and Hunter's body pressed against mine in the process.

"Hunter I'm sorry. It was funny at the time. I'm really s-" I got cut off by Hunter's lips on mine. He tasted like Vodka and lime. At this I knew he was drunk.

"Hunter, STOP!" I yelled and Hunter moved. I looked in his eyes and saw... disappointment?

"Fuck this, you only live once." I said and crashed my lips on his. It took less then a second for him to respond. We kissed with anger and passion.

WAIT, WHAT?! PASSION?!

Impossible.

O M G!! I'm kissing Hunter Blue.

OH

NO

!!!!!

I needed to stop but I found it VERY hard to. He was-

I was cut of by a cold wind on my lips and when I opened my eyes I saw a smirking Hunter. He looked happy. I don't know what happened next because the next thing I know was he was in his jeans and me in my dress lifted half way up my stomach. I looked at Hunter and saw him look at me as if he... felt something. That is when the door opened.

*********************