Chapter 2:

Recap:

"What the fuck is your problem?!"

"You wanna know what my problem is..."

************************************

"Well my fuckin' problem is you because look at you, your weird." Hunter says.

Right before I can think what I'm doing I kick him the balls.

"What the fuck did y-"

I cut him off by swinging my fist back and punching him square in the jaw.

"Fuck! you punch like a dude. Have you changed your gender?"

Right there he got me so I gave what was coming to him and kneed him in the stomach and punched him again.

"Say sorry." I said.

"Never" he replied.

"Okay suit yourself" and with that said I punched him again.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." And with that said I go inside and tell my dad what I did to Hunter.

"God damn Hunter I told him not to mess with you when you came and he thinks he can take you on. Ha! me as your father and as a ex street fighter I thought you well, did I not?" My father says after I tell him the story. "Hunter get here now!"

After dad said that Hunter came in and then said "I know I'm sorry for saying you ARE a bitch." Hunter apologized.

"You fucking called MY DAUGHTER a bitch?!" my dad said ( mainly shouted ) at Hunter. "Anyway you still got beaten the crap out from MY daughter. Told you not to mess with her. You got it comming. "Dad said and walked off.

Great I'm stuck with Hunter. Note the sarcasm.

"The one and only baby" Hunter said confusing me.

Oh lord no "did I say that out loud?" I said blushing from embarrassment.

Only one thing went throw my mind

Holy fucking god.