Chapter 20

A little boy was sitting on a porch and had bruises all over him. He looked to be about ten years old. He had black hair and had blue eyes. Than a boy about fifteen came out of the door behind the little one. This teen had bruises on him too, but the worse one was on his neck. "Nick, dad wants you in his office."

So the little boy is called Nick. He looks like... no it can't be... it's Nick Jayd. But when he was little. So the teen must be Charlie Jayd. His big brother. And he said that their father, Ricky Jayd, had wanted to see him.

He... abused them.

That fucking BASTARD! I will fucking KILL him! How can someone do that to their own children?! That sick psychotic prick! Then a little girl ran out crying with a fresh slap mark in her left cheek and her nose was bleeding.

"Mummy!" She exclaimed and ran towards me. She hugged me and said, "mummy help. It's him. Help!" And then the person that I least expected to come out came towards me.

"Come to daddy, Maddy!" Hunter said.

He looked like a mess. His eyes were bloodshot and his pupils were dilated. Drugs. And then he saw me and his eyes filled with hatred and anger.

"You BITCH! How dare you?! You cheated on me!" And then he did something I never thought he would do.

He slapped me.

He FUCKING SLAPPED ME!

And then I see darkness and wake to from that horrid nightmare.

"Riley, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He looked so scared. As if he would... lose me.

"I had the worse drea- nightmare ever!" And them I explained to him what had happened. "But what I don't get is that Nick, the Nick that took me to prom, was our son. It was confusing." He then comforted me the whole night and we fell asleep. But me with a little help with Hunter rubbing my swelled up tummy, where our son is.