Chapter 3:

Crap, crap and holy fucking crap is going throw my mind at the moment because today is the first day at school. And I am a nerd and I will have to go to school with Hunter. God kill me now!

Last night I got hardly any sleep because I'm losing my mind. I'm so nervous I can't think strait. I know Hunter is popular due to him bringing a slut home yesterday and he has to drive to school and then to the to collect my car. Neither of us know but my dad is rich and he told me it's a expensive car. From him saying that i know it's a sports car.

Great and tomorrow there's a party here because dad and Sara had left for the week and Sara got me a dress a nice coral dress with silver shoes. And I have to attend.

"Riley you up yet?" I hear Hunter ask from the other side of the door.

"Yeah. Coming!" I reply

**~**

Today was awful and tomorrow is the party but I made new friends that are invited. Noelia is in my home room and in math, English, science and P. E.

Charlie is her stepbrother and he is in math and English class.

The school have been whispering every time I go past and I think that I'm Hunter the 'badboy's' future stepsister or that I get to live with him. BARF!

Now I'm making Hunter and me some dinner and making spaghetti. He eats like a pig honestly.

"Hunter please eat with your mouth closed" I tell him getting fed up. And I regret that.

"What, like this?" and he opens his mouth with all his food inside.

"Ewwwww. Stop or I'll throw the spaghetti on you" I say in a threatening tone.

And to my advantage he does it again. I get up and act nice and I grab the plate and pour the contents all over Hunter.

"WHAT THE FUCK RILEY?!" he says and that is my cue to run but I find that hard as I'm laughing really hard.

"I did warn you bitch. Now suffer!" I respond in between laughs.

That is when he chases me all over the house. But I make my way to my room and live. I put on my music and play 'Young Wild and Free' by Snoop Dog. I sing along and after to 'Super Bass' by Nicki Minaj and start rapping.

"This one is for the boys in the boomin' system

Top down, AC with the coo-"

"Good rapping. You ready to die princess?"