Chapter 19

As Hunter and I went home, we saw a little box outside our door.

Oh and it's about 11pm as hunter and I went shopping for the baby.

As we got out the car, I heard Hunter call my name.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why is there a cardboard box outside our house?" He asked, confused.

"I don't know," then I saw it move. And a sound like whining was coming from it.

I went to look in it when Hunter pulled me back.

"Let me, Riley." And then he looked. When he did, his eyes softened. "Come look at this..." he trailed off looking into the box.

I saw it and it was so little and beautiful and... cute.

It looked like a little cloud of joy and it was just so cute.

But... it looked poorly looked after.

"Hunter, we need to keep this thing it is very poorly looked after and only could be about five weeks old. Please?" I begged him as he looked hesitant.

"Fine!" He sighed and picked the fluffy dachshund up.

We took the dog up to our room and cleaned it and gave it food. That reminds me.

"I need to get dog food tomorrow," I told Hunter.

"Sure," he replied.

And with that we went to sleep.

***

Hey!!

Okay so a few things I need to clear up;

1. A dachshund is a sausage dog.
2. I'm sorry that I have got writers blocks and need to try and do another book on another account. It's called "Nerd? I Prefer BadAss..." And it's a pain trying to come up with 9 or more pages.
3. And the last is that I am really busy and some people in WATTPAD have lives outside the web and I also lost internet at home. So I have to go out to get internet. And my parents don't know.

Thanks for reading anyway.
And this book is coming to an end.