Chapter 9

Recap:

"Riley wait, please?" Hunter asked. I stopped and turned around. What he did next was unthinkable.

"Riley, I love you,"

************************************

Okay Riley, don't freak out. Don't freak out!

Okay just because Hunter said he loves you-

Ugrrr! Who the hell am I kidding? I do like Hunter, I mean it's been one month and I have uncontrollable feelings towards him but-

Screw it!

"I love you, too, Hunter." I said. He looked shocked to be honest and I wouldn't blame him.

"Good," he said before kissing me roughly.

We heard the door open and people gasp. Hunter and I pulled apart to see who it was and, to my utter non-surprise, it was Noelia and Charlie.

"Oh my god! Are you guys together now?!" Noelia asked. She looked like she wanted us to say yes.

"Yes." Hunter simply said. He looked at me and then he kissed my nose.

"Hunter, how many fingers am I holding up?" asked Charlie holding up three fingers.

"Three." Hunter and I replied in unison.

"Looks like you owe me one hundred dollars, Charles." Noelia said.

"Wait," Hunter started. "You guys placed a bet on us?" Hunter asked in astonishment.

"Yeah," Noelia said. "I said in a month they will say they love each other while Charles over here-" she gestured to Charlie while he said "It's Charlie." Noelia started again. "He said that on your fifth month. So I won." That's Noelia for you.

"Okay..." Hunter and I said in unison, trailing off.

Then he kissed me again.