Chapter 11

Oh my god!

How am I going to tell Hunter what nick did to me?!

"Well, he did some stuff." I mumbled to Hunter.

"Like what?" He said with anger clear in his voice.

Possessive Much?

"When junior prom was coming up, Nick asked me to be his date." I started. "Me being the love-sick puppy I was, I said yeah. I had a crush on him then. On prom night we danced and had fun. That night was a dream that turned into a nightmare. He took me back to his place."

"Are you okay?" Hunter said wiping the tears that I hadn't noticed were falling.

"Yeah." I responded. "He took me to his room a-a-and tried to have sex with me. If it wasn't for my dad who taught me how to fight, I-" I cut myself off, realizing what I was going to say.

"You're still a virgin?" Asked Hunter.

"Y-y-yeah... " I mumbled nervously.

"Good." I heard Hunter say.

He then kissed me with passion and lust. He rapped my legs around his torso and lead us upstairs.

He slowly put me down on the bed that we now share. Yes, everybody knows and supports us with it.

He took off my shirt and his without breaking the kiss.

"Are you sure, baby?" He asked me.

"Yes." that all it took for him to undress us. He positioned himself at my entrance and said that it will hurt for a while.

He thrust into me. I screamed out in pain and pleasure.

The pain went away and was replaced with pure pleasure.

That carried on for about half an hour.

I gave my V-card to Hunter Blue.

My boyfriend.