Chapter 12

Two Weeks Later...

I again vomited. It been happening a lot. I've been hungry a lot and very sleepy.

"Come on baby, get it out." Hunter said to me.

Oh...

Shit...

Baby...

Once I realized this, I flushed the toilet and went to get changed.

"Hunter, I'll be back in a bit." I said getting out of the house to go to the pharmacy.

Once I got there, I went to the pregnancy test aisle and got three.

*after the test*

The nerves was building up and you could tell that I couldn't take it any more.

Five minutes later I heard the timer on my phone beep and I went over and grabbed the tests to see what it said.

Test 1; II

Test 2; II

Test 3; II

I was completely scared I have to tell him.

I quickly paid for them and drove home.

At home Hunter was there cooking lunch.

"Hey..." I mumbled.

"Hey, baby. What's wrong? You seen scared shitless." He said trying to lighten the mood.

"That's because I am." I mumbled. "Hunter come here please, this is very important."

He came over and sat on the sofa with me and looked in me straight in my eyes.

"What is it, baby?"

"Hunter, I'm-I'm... pregnant." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant Hunter and it's your child." I said scared of what he will do.

He sat up got his jacket and came back to me and got on one knee.

"Riley you are carrying our child and that made me the happiest person alive. You have changed me. I know we have only been together for three months. I love you Riley. But can you make me happier? Can you, Riley Maria Harper, do me the honers of becoming my wife?" He asked getting out a blue velvet box and opening it to reveal a silver band ring with two infinities on it and a diamond ribbon on it, connecting both of them .

"Yes! A million times yes!" I exclaimed.

He got up and placed the ring on my finger and kissed me passionately.

"I love you, Riley. I love you my unborn child. I love you guys so much." He said after breaking the kiss.

"We love you to." I said.