Part-2 ~Oh a gentleman~

-

"Why are you making me wear these? Hyung, I'm hella experienced at kidnapping. I don't have to wear anything to hide." Naah he isn't a Mafia. He's a goon. He doesn't kill people but he do beat the sh*t out of sh*tty people. 

Oh yeah his name is Jeon Jeongguk. And with the hyung he's talking to Min Yoongi, his partner. 

"I know right. But bro we aren't going to a normal party. It's Kim's party and people from all over Seoul are going there. It won't be easy to kidnap his daughter." Yoongi told Jeongguk and Jeongguk nodded. He will wear special suit after reaching at the palace.

They are going to kidnap King Kim's daughter because that's the order that they got from someone and that someone is Park Bogum, King Kim's bestfriend's son. Yeah he's bribing Yoongi and Jeongguk to kidnap her so that he will bring Princess Kim-- saving her from the goons. Overall he wants himself to be known as the hero in everyone's eyes. Ya'll may wonder why he did not ask the goons to kidnap Prince Taehyung.

The reason is that Park Bogum likes Taehyung and their marriage is fixed without the knowledge of Taehyung & Queen Kim. King Kim fixed the marriage in the presence of King Park and Park Bogum. Not even the Queen knows.

"What about the picture?" Jeongguk asked.

"A picture of-- ? Oh the Princess whom we are going to kidnap? Well he didn't give it to me. He said there are two princesses, we can kidnap any." Yoongi stated.

"What stupidity!" Jeongguk rolled his eyes. 

"Let's go." And both went out from their small yet neat and clean apartment or should I say their hidden place. Except Jeongguk and Yoongi, no one knows about it.

As they start walking, girls and even boys are staring at them. 

"Jeongguk, tonight I'm gonna perform--" A girl came running to Jeongguk. As she was about to hold his hand, Jeongguk stopped her motioning with his hand. 

"I have other important work to do rather than watching shows. So better not try your not so seductive voice at me. It's as annoying as you are." And the girl left mumbling something.

"What was that Jeongguk?! Why don't you go and have some fun at clubs? You never went to one, since uh came. Bro, when you can have hot, sizzling--" Jeongguk interrupts Yoongi.

"Oh hyung please! I'm not interested in all these at all! Clubs, parties aren't my thing. And y'know even if I'm a goon I like pure and beautiful things around me. Thank God that you are my hyung or else I might have-- y'know what I mean." Jeongguk smirks and Yoongi hits his back lightly. Both chuckle afterwards.

By pure and beautiful things, Jeongguk means the person to whom he's gonna be committed to. The person who's gonna be his. 

-