Part-26 ~Alleviation~

Just like the otter days, Taehyung was sitting near his room's window staring into nothing. 

Deeply lost in thoughts. Weeks have passed since he had been detached from Jeongguk and the said lover of his is captured by his father and he has no idea where he might be right now. 

He misses him. 

Taehyung wonders if Jeongguk is fine. 

It took weeks for Hobi to gain courage and went to the place where Jeongguk was captured. 

As Hobi went inside he saw a few guards there. He has to shoo away the guards somehow.

Hobi: "King Kim is calling you guards--"

Guard: "You're the Prince's special that does not mean we will believe you." 

Hobi rolled his eyes at that. 

Hobi: "I don't want to get my head chopped out of my body that I would lie! King Kim is calling you! If you don't want to go then don't! And face the consequences." 

Hobi mumbled the last words that the guards heard and gave each other a stare. But they did not move from their place.

Hobi walked out of the place and hid behind the wall when he saw the commander of the guard looking at him. The commander did not say anything to him, just ordered the guards to leave the place and gave Hobi a short nod.

For a moment Hobi was perplexed because--

Why would a guard help him?! 

Nonetheless he bowed to the commander and the commander asked him to be careful.

Very keenly, Hobi went inside again and started searching for Jeongguk. He had seen Jeongguk when the guards were pulling him to lock. He remembers the face. 

And after a good five minutes he finally found Jeongguk.

Hobi: "Hey Jeongguk!!" 

Hobi whisper yelled.

Jeongguk immediately looked in the direction but again looked away.

Hobi didn't want to waste time so he came to the point.

Hobi: "Jeongguk, I am here to help you and Taehyung." 

Jeongguk: "Taehyung…. How is he?" 

Hobi: "I can't say he is good because he is not. He has been missing you. And crying."

Jeongguk closed his eyes and sighed. He can't do anything. He is trapped. He just can't but he hopes so.

Jeongguk: "Please take care of him. And ummm.. how are you going to help us??"

Hobi: "I can help you to escape. Also somehow I can inform your hyung and maybe that will help you?" 

Jeongguk: "Hyung…. Yoongi hyung. How do you know about him?" 

Hobi: "Taehyung talks about him. Now tell me the address where you live and I will let your hyung know about you."

After a moment of silence Jeongguk asked, "why would you risk it and help me, if I may ask…"

Hobi: "I can't see my Taehyung hurting anymore. I heard how you made him feel delighted when he was with you. He told me how happy and safe he feels with you. Even though you were to kidnap him, you didn't give him to that Bogum bast*rd." 

Jeongguk just nodded.

Jeongguk told Hobi the address and then Hobi left.

----

Taehyung: "Take care Hobi hyung." 

Taehyung shortly smiled at Hobi who was ordered to bring necessities from the city. 

Y'all might be confused-- how Hobi is doing all this…? Well, he is known as the most trustworthy in the Palace so yeah it's possible that no one's gonna suspect him.

Hobi: You too, take care of yourself Tae and please eat something. Jeongguk might be unhappy to know that his lover is not eating." 

Taehyung smile with teary eyes and nodded.

----

Greetings from REDAMANCY👀♥️