Part-17 ~What is happening?~

-

Finally they reached their destination.

"And here we are." Jeongguk said getting off the bike after Taehyung.

"Ohhhh! Finally!" Taehyung took a deep sigh. 

"I'm going to sleep." Taehyung announced.

"Of course. Sleep first and everything next. After all, you have worked hard." Jeongguk pat Taehyung's shoulder softly.

By hard work Jeongguk means the incident happened hours ago. They saw an old couple struggling with their luggage. 

Jeongguk and Taehyung helped them. 

"Go and sleep. I'm going to take a bath." Jeongguk said, leading Taehyung to the room.

"Hope you will like the room. Good night. Have a sweet dream about me." Jeongguk left winking at Taehyung who just chuckled.

Taehyung removed his pants and jacket leaving himself just in a long tee and boxers and plopped on the bed, hugging the pillow. 

Soon soft snores were heard-- Taehyung slept with no care of his buttock that was kinda visible as his boxers rode up. 

After taking a bath in order to get relief from the tiring af journey, Jeongguk walked towards the room where Taehyung was sleeping

Jeongguk was humming and rubbing his hair with the towel around his neck but both of his activities stopped as he entered the room. Y'all know why;) 

He immediately turned around, his eyes wide open. 

"Oh Lord!!!!!" Jeongguk exclaimed and patted his chest to calm his heart that was stammering inside as if it would come out. Haha! 

After gaining some strength and self control, he turned around and walked towards Taehyung without looking at his lower body.

So carefully and respectfully, he entangled the blanket from Taehyung and covered him properly.

"He is gonna be the death of mine! Oh God! Please I'm not your strongest soldier!!! Stop testing my patience please!!!" Jeongguk cried dramatically. 

Later the next morning, it was Taehyung who woke up earlier. 

After doing the morning routine he thought of taking a home tour by himself as he was curious. 

He was that sleepy that when he reached the secret place, he didn't bother to take a look at where he was-- where Jeongguk took him.

When he went to take a bath, he noticed that it didn't seem like a place owned by a goon or kidnapper. He felt odd! 

Btw-- for y'all's information, he was still in just shirt and boxers;)) 

Taehyung walked out, taking in his surroundings-- the bedroom, bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen-- none seemed right to him. 

H-- he isn't just a kidnapper?! Th-- then what i-is he?! 

Taehyung thought to himself, now he was getting scared and was on the verge of crying. 

He ran out of the house and then it him hard-- Jeongguk took him to a forest, in all his surroundings-- there was just greenery and he could hear the chirp of birds and splash of water bodies near him. 

"W-what is all th-this…? Wh-- why me?!" Tears left Taehyung's eyes as negative thoughts started coming into his mind

Why would a Jeongguk take him to a secret place? What is he going to do with him? Why did he treat him so gently? Why did he say those calming words that seemed more like beautiful promises that only lovers do? Why did Taehyung believe Jeongguk in the first place? How can he be this pathetic? 

And Taehyung cried, falling on his knees. 

Nonetheless he went inside the house because he needed answers. 

-