-Meet and Coffee-

Didn't know I needed you; now that we met, please stay.

-

Junkyu heard loud footsteps and heavy breathing nearby. Since he wasn't inquisitive by nature, he didn't turn his head to check the source, assuming some kids were playing nearby. Busy looking for his favourite Shinchan chocobi, he was purely surprised with a tap on his shoulder.

"Can you please act like my friend?"

Junkyu turned around. The source of the loud sounds from before unraveled because clearly, the guy in all black was the one panting. Junkyu saw him taking off his black mask only to replace it with a maroon one. The black cap hiding his hair with green highlights was taken off. The black hood replaced it instead. He didn't even wait for Junkyu's answer. Taking the later by the arm, he pretended to look for the same snacks as Junkyu.

"Who are you? Why're you doing this?" Junkyu asked. An obvious thing to do.

"Ssh. Let them vanish first." Whispered the guy. Junkyu played along. The second question of him was answered soon, because he saw a bunch of people, guys and girls running through the store with cameras in their hands. He saw the guy from before eyeing the crowd with the corner of his eyes.

"Are they following you?" Junkyu asked again, only to be silenced by the guy in black a second time. He watched the crowd look here and there, and then with frustration, exit the store.

The guy beside him sighed in relief.

"Thank God!!" He uttered. He actually was pretty relieved, judging from his tone of voice.

"Can I ask now?" Junkyu looked a little annoyed. "Who are you? And why were you being followed?"

The guy smiled, his eyes closed, showing a crescent moon shape on him. "I'm Park Jihoon. Thanks for helping me." He offered his hand to Junkyu. Junkyu took it, although he was skeptical about it.

"Uh... I'm Junkyu." He replied, "It's okay, but may I know why you were being followed?"

"I don't know... They might be wanting pictures." Jihoon shrugged.

"Are you some sort of a celebrity?" Junkyu asked again. His clothes were expensive, his hair was nicely done too. Even the rolex watch on his wrist screamed rich.

"No, I'm not." The guy chuckled lightly. "You got it wrong."

"But then- they were paparazzi, right?"

Jihoon shook his head with a wave of dismissal accompanying it, "They were people from my school."

"From your school?? Are you that popular in school?" Junkyu was definitely baffled at his words. Yeah, there were heartthrobs, but to be this serious? A first for him to witness.

"Umm... Hey, since you helped me, why don't I treat you with coffee? Are you free after this, Junkyu ssi?"

"Just call me Junkyu. And... I'm free, but you don't have to buy me anything."

"Why? I really wanna!" Jihoon insisted, "You just saved me out there."

"I did nothing." Junkyu chuckled, "I just.. played along? Because I had no clue what's happening."