-Do I Know You?-

Meeting at Junkyu's place became their thing. One, Junkyu was a homebody who liked to stay indoor, two, for some weird reasons, Jihoon wanted to avoid public places. Every two days or three, Jihoon would come visit Junkyu, with groceries, cook for him and eat together with him. Someday, Junkyu would receive anonymous food delivery, of healthy salads and stuff. He knew who the sender could be, it only left him with a smile. Sometimes, Jihoon would arrive at noon as well, with Junkyu in or out of the place. Since Jihoon had to go back a few times as Junkyu was away, the latter provided Jihoon with the key to his house, simply so that Jihoon could enter inside and take some rest.

They became so strangely close, like best friends who trusted each other; yet Junkyu knew little about Jihoon.

He didn't bother, because he believed Jihoon would have told him if it was really necessary.

Junkyu was very close with his mother too. He eventually shared with her how he made a new friend, how close they became and all. Naturally, she became curious about the Jihoon guy, Junkyu made them talk over phone too. But she wanted to see Jihoon, so asked him to meet her one day.

Jihoon agreed. They set a common date where all three of them were free. Jihoon would meet Junkyu's mother at the younger's place.

Since Junkyu was so eager to meet Jihoon, he did something out of the ordinary. He went to Jihoon's university to pick him up, and called him.

Jihoon picked up at the third ring, "Hey!"

Junkyu replied with, "When will your classes end? I'm at the entrance of your varsity."

"You're at my uni?" Jihoon sounded surprised. Well, it was Junkyu's intention after all, to suprise him, so he smiled giddily.

"Um... Junkyu... I..."

"Hm?" Junkyu replied.

"Are you already there?" Jihoon asked.

"Oh yeah. I just reached here."

"Oh... Um...I'm not at my uni actually..." Jihoon answered.

"Eh? Didn't you say you have classes this morning?" Junkyu asked, actually confused.

"I did. And I attended a few. But for the last period, I skipped it causes I came to the studio."

"The studio? Here in your uni?" Junkyu asked.

"No. It's pretty far from there." Replied Jihoon.

"What are you doing there?"

"Trying to record a song..." Jihoon seemed pretty nervous and rash.

"Well then, give me the address. I'll go pick you up from there." Junkyu said.

"No- there's no need for that!" Jihoon hastily spoke. "It's far and the location is kinda... Messed up!"

"Sounds weird, but I can go, no problem."

"Yiu don't have to, really. I'll finish asap and come meet you at your place! You can just... Um...go back home and I'm really sorry. I didn't know you'd come." Jihoon sounded sincere.

"Ah... Okay okay. It's fine, no worries." Junkyu said. Although he was pretty doubtful about the whole conversation, he let it slide for the millionth time. "Come back soon."

"I will, thanks, Kyu. And sorry again."

With a laugh and a last goodbye, Junkyu cut the call. What the hell does Jihoon record for? And why would the location be messed up? It didn't make sense, honestly.