-Stars and Dreams-

Junkyu always fancied a trip to a private beach. It wasn't like he wasn't capable of visiting it once, he didn't have the perfect company to do so. So when Jihoon offered him a one week long stay in a private resort, owning a private beach, he was beyond excited.

Jihoon didn't go for his supposed hiatus. He didn't need to. Once he got Junkyu back in his life, the growing depression vanished, got replaced with merriment and joy. He successfully got back to his track, made a successful comeback and a tour. It took him around 7 months to get a proper vacation. Since he had been very busy, there were weeks he couldn't meet Junkyu even for once. Some hasty texts had to do. For recently made boyfriends, it was hard. But Junkyu was patiently waiting. And that kept Jihoon soaring higher than ever.

It goes without saying that Junkyu deserved the very best. The moment Jihoon was told he could get a week off post his huge success, he immediately contacted Junkyu and booked a private resort with the help of his manager. His manager was a reliable guy. He even accepted Jihoon's relationship with Junkyu and supported them.

The night prior to the trip, Jihoon stayed at Junkyu's. He had his things packed already. He was afraid that Junkyu, being the careless homebody, would leave some essentials and that happened. Jihoon had to add at least five more items to the bag Junkyu prepared.

After coming clean, Jihoon had taken Junkyu to his place twice or thrice. Jihoon's parents were divorced, free souls. Unlike Junkyu's, they didn't share the bond of a family. Jihoon's parents were rich, his place was huge. But it lacked affection. Jihoon's dad met Junkyu, he kind of like the younger. Although, he didn't really care if his son loved him or not. Why Jihoon never took Junkyu home before, it made sense. Because he didn't have a welcoming home in the first place.

The small apartment of Junkyu was Jihoon's very first home. Because it had love, affection, sincerity and protection. Jihoon could live among diamonds, but nothing could ever give him what the small apartment did. He had his most prized memories with the most precious person happening in those few square metres.

With no secrets lying between them, Junkyu and Jihoon became one in no time. They wouldn't meet all the time, yet the feelings they shared were only growing. By the end of a few months, none could even think about living without the other.

"Sleep early tonight. We need to head out early in the morning." Jihoon said, holding Junkyu in his arm. Junkyu, who had already made Jihoon's arm his side pillow, purred happily. Jihoon brushed his hand through Junkyu's hair, smelling his homely scent. They fell asleep, a tension free sleep.

Okay not so much. Jihoon's sleep was disturbed. From excitement about the trip. They woke up, took their things and left. The journey was long. It was almost noon when they reached the beach.

"Whoa!" Junkyu exclaimed. It was a beautiful place! He only saw places like that in pictures.

"Do you like it?" Jihoon asked the bemused younger. Junkyu nodded. Ain't no way he wouldn't like the splendor!

"Let's go to the room and change first." Jihoon suggested. Junkyu followed him. They were given a large room of two. Their manager and his wife took the room next to them.

Reaching the room, Junkyu felt tired. "Can we take some rest first?" He pleaded.

"Aren't you excited for the beach?" Jihoon asked.

"I am. But a short nap?? For 30 minutes?"

"Kyu, please." Jihoon requested, "You can sleep any other time but not this!"

Junkyu still whined. Jihoon had to pull him up from bed and push him to the washroom for changing. Such a wonderful noon, it wasn't to be wasted by sleeping!