-Mourning You-

Two weeks into the relationship-

Not a text. Not a call. Nothing. Jihoon left Junkyu with one phone call, one call asking whether he was happy or not.

As if Junkyu never mattered. As if he was a one time companion of Jihoon, whom he could dump anytime. Junkyu answered with a yes that night, but Jihoon knew him well to realize how he had lied. He still chose his ego.

Junkyu could have tried to reach him. Although once blocked, Jihoon became a celebrity out of reach. He had his dms on sns, but Junkyu couldn't possibly expect Jihoon would see his text among thousand others.

Jihoon once shared his personal account with Junkyu, but that too had blocked him. Jihoon's old number, which probably didn't block Junkyu's one yet, was turned off. Junkyu had no way to reach Jihoon.

And even if he could try, he wouldn't. Because just like Jihoon, he was caught up with his own stupid ego too.

The last two weeks had been no less than hell for him. The tiny hope of Jihoon suffering the same way as him, because of that one phone call- he couldn't get it out of his head. What if they both were feeling the same thing? Regret that is. What if just one little face to face talk- and everything would be just like before? Or maybe better?

Junkyu could approach, but the pessimistic side of him kept him with the exact opposite thoughts. Jihoon was way out of his league. It's foolish of him to think he'd been waiting for him.

Plus there was Haruto. A boy trying to win his heart, keeping him happy.

His efforts were genuine. Junkyu felt that. If anything, Haruto really cared for him. He should be paying the younger back but- it wasn't easy. Forgetting Park Jihoon wasn't easy at all.

Junkyu secretly updated himself with Jihoon's news. Jihoon messed up an interview, his fans were divided with several opinions about it. Some claimed he had been tired, some thought he was sad. Some even called him off, saying he was rude and irresponsible. Junkyu couldn't settle with one. He didn't wanna flatter himself, but all he could think of was the possibility of him being the reason. Was he? Was he why Jihoon was rumoured to take hiatus from work?

Then again. He shouldn't care. Because Jihoon didn't. Besides, someone else was trying for him, he should pay enough respect to the other. Junkyu did try. He wasn't a heartless asshole not to return Haruto if not the same feelings, at least affection and admiration.

He did give Haruto the best he could. As the younger asked him to go visit Yoshi's place, although he didn't want to, he agreed. Because Haruto insisted- Being with friends would keep him happy.

Junkyu went to Yoshi's place months later. His friend welcomed him with a genuine smile, kept Junkyu company. Yoshi was a fun person to talk to. Junkyu smiled after a long time, being with Yoshi.

Because he could forget about the regret and the guilt of involving Haruto.

"So, are you two a thing now?" Yoshi suddenly asked. Junkyu was having his lunch, with Haruto by his side. He choked.

"Hm?" He asked again. Yoshi looked at Haruto. The younger was keenly observing Junkyu, probably anticipating his response.

"You two- Haruto told me you're dating." Yoshi said. Junkyu couldn't look at Haruto. It was only natural. Yoshi was Haruto's cousin after all, he must know.

"Uh..." Junkyu hesitated, "Yeah... Kinda."

Yoshi frowned. He looked at Haruto again. The younger didn't say anything. Suddenly the environment felt strange. Junkyu ate looking down, as fast as he could. He wanted to vanish from there. And he did. Finishing his food in haste, he stood up to clean the plate.