-The Truth-

It wasn't the first time Jihoon cancelled their meet. After almost a month when they met, Junkyu thought their friendship would bloom just like before. For few days, it actually was. But then, Jihoon became busy again. They were supposed to be on their term break, but Jihoon, suspicious as always, was caught up with something. He always was.

It felt like Junkyu was the only one trying. Just so he could spend more time with Jihoon, he kept delaying his hangouts with some other friends, specially Yoshi and Haruto. Haruto wanted to stay over at his place, yet because of Jihoon, he didn't allow the younger to. Until that night.

Junkyu was supposed to dine out with Jihoon, and then maybe, they'd cuddle to sleep. However, Jihoon cancelled last moment. Junkyu was upset about it. But he tried to be rational, considerate. Instead of sulking, he distracted himself with some random videos on his phone.

He got bored though. He checked his messages, the last one sent to Jihoon wasn't read yet. Sighing, he looked at some other texts from people.

There was one from Haruto. The younger asked to meet him the next morning. Normally, Junkyu would check whether the supposed time collided with Jihoon's or not, cross checking with him. But that time, he straight up agreed.

He needed to be the strict one at times too.

Haruto replied soon. He didn't cut the conversation though, rather, started small talks to which Junkyu had to write something back. Surprising enough, he kinda got lost in the useless, random talks with Haruto. It was exciting.

He laughed at Haruto's jokes, roasted him again. Sent voice texts to convey longer messages. At one point, he gave Haruto a call. Haruto ask for face timing.

He accepted. Face to face talk was even better. Junkyu talked with him for hours. Jihoon read his text, replied and tried to call him too. But his line was busy, as he was so into talking to Haruto.

Junkyu cut the call when his random yawns got regular. Haruto kind of forced him to. Junkyu was barely looking when he said the last goodbye to the younger. He fell asleep with the phone in his hand, apparently past midnight.

Jihoon sent another text, he was pretty worried. Who was Junkyu talking to? For that long?

The next morning, Junkyu woke up late. As usual, he checked his phone first, saw several texts from Jihoon. One even asked who he was on a call with. Weird enough, it made his lips curl into a smile. Was Jihoon bothered? Why was it a good sign?

Junkyu replied to all his texts, including the question. Then he saw Haruto's text. They were about to meet at 11.

And it was 10:30 already. Haruto texted that he had set off. Junkyu jumped off his bed, cursing internally. He wasn't a fast worker, so it was very difficult for him to get into a decent set of clothes and walk out a little past 11.

He wasn't that late, right?

Once Haruto reached the destination, a small cafe, he called Junkyu. The elder was tying his shoes at that time.

"Yeah yeah, I'm done! I'm on my way!" He spoke in a hurry. Haruto laughed hearing him.

"It's okay, hyung. Take your time. I can wait."

Junkyu felt a little embarrassed. "Don't worry. I'll be there soon." He ended the call saying this. He was never late with Jihoon. Not more than five minutes. So it was new to him, having someone eagerly waiting for him.

He reached the cafe soon. Haruto greeted him with a heartwarming smile. Not to lie, Junkyu adored Haruto. He cherished the friendship between them.

"Hi!" He took a seat, after the warm welcoming hug from Haruto.