1 - Coldness of The Void

When a starry night covered the skies, there is nothing but beautiful lights from each buildings below it. Two side of this world flickering for the living beings between one line.

At that time, finally one of the light called out a name of thrones from the heaven. Yet it becomes down to the earth, but if it returned...

...we know what she's looking for.

---

Dostoevsky's POV

I think I might caught up a cold. My body's temperature went high while I feel nothing but cold.

I wonder why am I suddenly feel cold...

"Hachoo!!" I sneezed.

Unlike the last cell, I don't have anybody to talk with here. Just me by myself. No entertainment such as television, or even any books. They have become strict at me.

I fold my legs and wrap it around my hands to get the warm and heat. Things will get worse at this rate when I didn't get any meds. I also can get well by resting, but with this condition... maybe rest is the last thing I choose.

Since then... my body seems becoming weaker and weaker.

When the sun is up, I will make sure to ask the guards for some medicine.

Well funny fact... actually, I don't know when is night or day. When they bring me breakfast dish, then it's morning. When they bring me dinner... then it's night. No lunch or anything just breakfast and dinner.

Just like how they treat a pet dog.

My eyes become tired and I lied my body to the bed. The ceilings and the light are looking at me.

Haha... you are right. It's a Disastrous Life.

Maybe it's been 4 weeks, they isolated me like this. What is actually happen in the outside world?

I have used with these kind of treatments. So, I wouldn't be crazy with nothing to watch, read... I even don't have any chance to talk with someone.

"Hmm..."

...people fatigued with several wounds

Could it be...

Nonsense... you have gone from this world.

Yes. You... already gone from this world. What did I just thinking. There is no chance of a mere human... being able to control such a super ability, when the creator of it already gone by the will of herself.

Just like me now. All powerless,.. became a person with no purpose in life. Life being fed, sleep and eat.

But isn't this all I wished before?

....

But now

But now... I have no motivation to live.

I wake my body up and looking at the big glass in front of myself.

If I jump to it, then the sharp glass will stab me down... and...

"Quit thinking about it..." someone talk out of no where.

I recognize this voice-

"Where is your weird shaped hat with fur? Heh, you become stupider I see..."

...the one who knows me...

"Hey will you just stare at that glass wall? Will not break though." It becomes louder.

....behind me?

"HEYYYYYY, why'd you ignored me?!"

My eyes that widened close itself and sighing at the rate of tiredness.

"HEYYYYY!!"

"Nice to meet you..." I open my eyes and looking at the glass to see our reflections.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Dazai Osamu."

"Not on the right state of mind huh? Hahahahh"

Haha... yes... I am.