2 - Interesting Guest

She heard a call for a name in every voices and sounds on the earth. She open the path and rapidly search for the voice.

After at some point on this soil we stand, she heard it again. The same voice calling the same name.

When she heard the voice, the speed stopped in abrupt.

Because of her action, she hits a big cruise in the harbor of Yokohama. The incident causes the water level rises to swallow the city around it.

But she knew what will she makes for the folks. She immediately put people around the harbor to be shielded with her power.

Flickering with her dance, and breath in the atmosphere of earth... a mere human found it harm for their bodies. One by one shall be down because of the petals she made for them.

Realizing the scream of many souls, she put her power down until the limit of the capacity.

She had no idea about why she realized the harm of her action. About her power nor about who she is.

But what she knows... only that voice of light that called her, is her destiny.

---

Dostoevsky's POV

A night passed, but this guy still not leaving me yet. I am not saying I want him to leave, since I also can't make him leave. It's nice to have an entertaining guest.

4 years ago, after people's abilities in this world convincingly being vanished all clean, an organization called "hunting dogs" is rebuild and hunt the criminals around the world.

At that time, even some innocent such as The Armed Agency this guy live in, all get caught and stayed in prison for their whole life.

Me as should also be in the same case on that. Why not a death punishment? As if I can say, they can't kill me yet. They still believe that there is a connection between the disappearing of this world abilities and me.

Because...

...i am also the one who came to them, and admitted that I was the one who erased the term of "Special Abilities" from this world.

If I were those people, yeah... this is a good choice. It's how this world works.

The noble in this world, wanted the great ability to be more powerful. Heard my name and my confession, they would never lay a hand on me.

Which is why...

"Heyyyyyy, I'm bowred, ya know I'm here not to watch someone thinking on their own." He said.

"Please eat your breakfast quietly or someone will caught you- 

"Please eat your breakfast quietly or someone will caught you-  ...that you have been here in a night."

This guy have been here since yesterday. As what he told me yesterday, he also being isolated because of the recent news.