15 - Your Smile

Dazai Osamu's POV

Fyodor looks so mad when I test that girl out. Can't believe that she looks like (Y/N), sounds like (Y/N).... but not act like her. Is it still her? Or just somebody else?

Whoever she is, I don't have any hard feelings on her like before. If she acts like different person, then it's still not her inside. Well, I'm quite loyal? Haha.

And also... if she the other descendant of the book handler, I assume not so long after her appearance in earth is starting... abilities will exist again.

But no one reported any case of ability existence. So why does she reincarnated?

My plan with guard her to Fyodor just because Fyodor will be crazy about her. Just look at him now, heh making out in front of me?

All was still in plan. Planting a fake news into it, rent fake Elise-chan, goverment, all thing... also Fyodor's great involvement... to avoid the greatest fall that might be happen.

That organization... what's inside their mind.

"Dazai-kun..." Mori-san called me.

"Hmm?"

He walks closer to me and whispers stuffs that suprisingly not in my expectation.

Those people that predicted dead by (Y/N), is awake on the corpse room?

"Hey Mori-san, tell me you are joking right now...." He sighed.

".....should I?"

"Wouldn't they asked about the condition of other 16 people that we found mysteriously dead with the same symptoms?" I completely have no idea that this question is the only thing I have for now.

"Yeah. They dig the grave, all of them." He frowns his forehead.

"...and?"

"They do an autopsy, and the cause of their death is.... buried alive."

This is too much for now-

I think I have to ask (Y/N) several stuff before think where should I take her and Fyodor to-

"Mr. Mori and Mr. Dazai, there's a guest from Hunting Dogs wants to meet the two of you." The security came up to us.

Oh crap...

---

Dostoevsky's POV

After I decided to work with this goverment, I can walk freely inside of this prison. I went to the cafeteria to find the most healthy choice for (Y/N).

I can just flee with her from this prison, but I already had a contract with Mori Ougai at that day. And being here is also the safest place for her now.

Since I heard from Mori Ougai, the Hunting Dogs still on watch for her.

Hunting Dogs... hmm.