23 - Calling The Old Bond

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

After yesterday's incident, I can't sleep well at all. I'm thinking of thousands of reason why do they want (Y/N), and a way to escape this place.

The time get tighter, I cannot rely on this guy too much.

"I can't believe you would find such a beautiful woman, Dosu~ you even wash your hair in this kind of day~ lovely~~"

While carefully washing (Y/N)'s hair, Gogol didn't stop watching us closely. (Y/N) didn't move a bit from her position. I told her to lean on the couch with a bit part of her head's hanging on the corner. In this way, I will have more chances to clean her hair with warm water.

The water is clean enough after I cooked it a bit, but the bucket is unsafety. It has brown stain everywhere. I don't want to make her uncomfortable, yet she didn't complain about it either.

She closed her eyes when I cares her white hair. If I remember it clearly, her hair changes into white when she uses her ability years ago. I would want to know why. This hair, face, eyes, mouth,.. the way its look the same way as before, is a proof that this is (Y/N). But why you disable yourself to be like the old days?

"Dosuuuuuu"

I can't stay longer in this place. I know what that organization wanted to do. Even though Kamui has deceased, its not hard to get another Kamui. Whoever is it, they must be aware of (Y/N)'s existence and wanted to use her as much as they want.

"DOSUUUUUU!!!"

At last, they uses me too and made the existence of ability erased from this world. Victimize myself is not an excused to make me saint.

"HEY DOSU!!!!!"

since the first time... what am I wanted to do..

"DOSU ARE YOU FUCKIN' SANE???" I raised my glance, he pushes me back and pulls (Y/N) to his grip.

I surprised, (Y/N) gasped for air while she was on his arm. The same feeling as the one when she said she'll marry Gogol's coming again. Jealousy?

But why does she gasped so hard for air?

Does she sick?

Why does her head wet?

Who does it to her?

Did Gogol hurt her? How dare he-

Wait... didn't I just washing her hair?

"Are you okay (Y/N)? Awwee, why did Dosu choked you down to the bucket? Weird, what is he thinking abou-"