21 - Doubt

Fyodor Dostevsky's POV

This house doesn't has much of beverage or even food. The tap water seems not good, so I boiled it first before I give it to (Y/N).

She's asleep for about 1 week. Strangely, unlike the patient in the hospital, her body doesn't produce any excretion waste such as urine or other stuffs. That made me easier to maintain her sleeping body. But beyond my worryness, I kept give her water to make her stay hydrated by mouth to mouth.

With what she has told me, she has been trapped in the ocean?

Her body is unsual than any mere human. If someone notices this, it will be a threat for (Y/N), since now world is moving without special abilities.

"Ability-Flightless Butterfly. Until the dawn come."

I can't believe the thing I heard at that time. After I heard she somehow spelled that line, the water dissapears.

Ocean, being asleep, unable to recall memories, and my name...

She has so many mysteries that I don't know. She's different than the (Y/N) I knew. She has zero knowledge about this world, yet she still has that looks which stings my heart whenever I remember our past.

I guess... I'm still in love with her.

Once when we were kid, she attracts me with her appearance and beautiful words. Haha, who will forget? At that time, I might feel like, finally I found my life purpose, the meaning of life, and treasure.

But, will she be the same now? I can't lie, since she falls asleep from that place, I keep feeling guilty whenever I be around (Y/N), because I sense that the past (Y/N) and the recent one is different to one another. I feel like I have betrayed her.

But I don't want it this way... I-

"Fyodor, look look!" She calls me.

I walk to her direction, she's in front of this room's window.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" She smiles and look away.

"The dawn, is coming!"

Snap, something's snapping my heart.

"Until the dawn comes"

"..."

"Umm.. what's... wrong?"

Is it her? This is her, right?