13 - Reunite

Dazai Osamu's POV

For what I read in the report case, half of Chloe's slaves are following her to the location to chase the suspicious woman.

And about 12 team with 2 people in it are reported dead in the case area.

So, it's convinced that this is not a normal murder case.

As what is reported, the corpse didn't have wet wounds or any other trace of an assassination. This girl, Historia Chloe asked her subordinate to bring her some files about (Y/N)'s abilities.

This is dangerous. But what can we do either. They already targeted her.

"Historia-San... when will we back to the office~" I asked her nicely.

"...." She is busy with her phone.

*click*

*click*

I gave her a glance with my sunglasses and she looked back.

"..what?" She asks me.

"Well... I asked you about when will we back~ I missed air conditioner~" She turns her head away.

Pfft...

If I still not convince her to head back, we might will cross Fyodor. Hhh... how to convince a stubborn rock head?

I walk to her side and lean under her body to look at her droopy face.

"Hey~" I tease her with my gesture.

At first she just give me a simple look from her eyes. But then when she looks back at her phone, her face is becoming red.

"ARGHH..." She kicked my soft belly.

"Stop playing around. We have works to do." She said.

"Heyy, that's rude!! You have agreed to leave this place, but we just leaving that corpses' place and all we do is still in this spot!! It's not fairrr!!" She shut her phone down.

"Tell me who's fault is it? You fret polices are no use for such case like this!!" She raises her voice.

Woahhaha, nice opponent.

"THEN TELL ME WHY SUDDENLY YOU DEFENDING YOURSELF WITH HIGH VOICE? ISN'T THAT THE SIGN OF GUILTYNESS???" She chuckled.

"NO. I'M RAISING MY VOICE JUST BECAUSE YOU ANNOY ME SO MUCH. AND IF I CAN SAY IT TO YOU, YOU SOUND GUILTY TOO!" She made non usual voice tone, different than before.

Oho I got you, Ms. Chief.

"GUILTY? MAM, WHAT DID I DO WRONG?" She clenched her hands when I say it.