8 - Arduous

Dostoevsky's POV

Phone...? With that girl picture?

It's been an hour. But then goofy guy still not visiting me again. Did he manage to watch me if I already used the phone or not?

Fine. I will use it- but let me clear some stuffs again before that.

First, he agreed that he is not a usual prisoner here. But he still not agree with the statement of "ability" is exist in this world. But how can he explain about The Blond hair girl?

And now, he gives me so much stuffs. In order to made me do not find it unusual, he sent me some craps too. It's like a pearl inside of dirts.

And the pearl is this phone.

If the worst situation as "ability" is exist again in this world, let's make some probabilities.

One, that girl maybe is a human. Not an ability. She might looks like that girl I met the day I stabbed Mori Ougai. Why is it exactly looks like her? Maybe because Mori is a pedophile himself who has his own taste.

If this scene is the situation that happening right now, maybe some sort of things is happening between the goverment and The Hunting Dogs. So it's not the problem of "ability" is existing again.

Why not? Because 76% of the goverment are caught by the Hunting Dogs during the Criminal Hunting... maybe they need some help even from a criminal like me to go against that scary organization.

Hmm... Hunting Dogs, a legal organization who occasionally does some illegal stuffs. yes that convincingly nice reason.

And there's no other than that probability but...

There's another (Y/N) in this world.

I never learn anything about (Y/N)'s existence. She looks like a human, but literally inhuman.

For what I know, she does thing that made human can do something that ordinary human cannot do. So that's why she kill herself to made the world free from abilities...

And... she does it, for me...

If I want to convince myself if creature like her is the only one exist in this world, well I might be wrong.

This world is huge. I cannot simply put it that way. So, which way?

"A world without an ability..." I pause myself and stared at the phone.

The phone.

They are watching me, right? What if I do a sudden move right now

It's okay, I decide now... what happen will happen.